Star Wars: Ahsoka

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks crap and that anime style doesn't fit in the world of SW. It looks like that in the show because the show is cartoony. A live action representation should look more real life too.
Idk, she’s an artist, it makes sense :dunno.
WTF?? So now Sabine is force sensitive and Ahsoka is her master?? Ahsoka turned away from and left the Jedi Order. All of a sudden she is back on the path and training Sabine? Am I forgetting something from Rebels? I only ever watched it once waaay back when it first aired.
She’s not force sensitive, Sabine was left with Ezra’s lightsaber - previously Kanan was training her and then it seems Ahsoka was during the gap.

WTF?? So now Sabine is force sensitive and Ahsoka is her master?? Ahsoka turned away from and left the Jedi Order. All of a sudden she is back on the path and training Sabine? Am I forgetting something from Rebels? I only ever watched it once waaay back when it first aired.

All I see in this trailer is KK's "The Force Is Female" mantra.. I do enjoy and like female characters and do like all 3 of them here (Ahsoka and Hera especially), so this has nothing to do with that, but someone here will most likely make a comment.. Clearly I must be some ist or phobe, so thanks in advance.

But this is getting a little ridiculous. The trailer is nothing but girl bosses. Ahsoka, Hera, Sabine, some dark Jedi female, most of the rebel leaders they show seem to be female... And 2 toxic villain males. What happened to balance? Can't wait to hear what they do to Thrawn. :slap

Just like Kenobi, and Mando s3 (stopped watching after ep2) this is a pass for me until it is over and I can read about it as a whole before I even consider giving it a watch.

I'm happy for those excited for this. I hope you enjoy it. :duff
I... never even noticed. Is this something people are actually watching out for with every new SW or Marvel trailer now? That it not have too many badass female characters in it? Lol

I mean Kanan is dead, Ezra is missing, and Zeb is too expensive to be a main character, so I'm not sure who else this show could be based around other than Ahsoka, Sabine and Hera.

This looks ok. The action looks decent, Thrawn looks good, but yeah as other people have said the acting is a bit dull and some of it looks very cheap, the costumes, the sets, like they used leftovers from Mando.

All I see in this trailer is KK's "The Force Is Female" mantra.. I do enjoy and like female characters and do like all 3 of them here (Ahsoka and Hera especially), so this has nothing to do with that, but someone here will most likely make a comment.. Clearly I must be some ist or phobe, so thanks in advance.

I guess you missed the tone of voice Sabine used when she called Ahsoka "master"? She's not force sesative she was just getting training in sabers. She once wielded the Dark Saber afterall.

Why are you upset about females being the focus of a show where the main character, (that the show is named after) is female?

But this is getting a little ridiculous. The trailer is nothing but girl bosses. Ahsoka, Hera, Sabine, some dark Jedi female, most of the rebel leaders they show seem to be female... And 2 toxic villain males. What happened to balance? Can't wait to hear what they do to Thrawn. :slap

Just like Kenobi, and Mando s3 (stopped watching after ep2) this is a pass for me until it is over and I can read about it as a whole before I even consider giving it a watch.

I'm happy for those excited for this. I hope you enjoy it. :duff
I wouldn't mind all the female-ness - Mandalorian did it right for the most part, so does Andor - BUT.
*&^%$. Like with Loki, and Falcon/WS - a lot of the audience already knows these characters and their dynamics.
I think a lot of Rebels - IMO a lot of good writing and fully drawn main characters - so what's this *&^$ of the b(*&^ fighting and oh gawd, now someone else has the power. :banghead

Can't anyone write anything without derailing characters we already know and uber-powering everyone? Sabine was getting close to Mary-Suishness anyway in the animated series, but not quite.
:pfft:It's not like a potential plot opened by the end of Rebels isn't a good enough story, as is, without the phony girl-drama. And, she's got the Force, he's got the Force, Broom Boy has the Force, Finn has the Force which makes it all as mystical and spiritual as a cheese sandwich. :pfft:

I wouldn't mind all the female-ness - Mandalorian did it right for the most part, so does Andor - BUT.
*&^%$. Like with Loki, and Falcon/WS - a lot of the audience already knows these characters and their dynamics.
I think a lot of Rebels - IMO a lot of good writing and fully drawn main characters - so what's this *&^$ of the b(*&^ fighting and oh gawd, now someone else has the power. :banghead

Can't anyone write anything without derailing characters we already know and uber-powering everyone? Sabine was getting close to Mary-Suishness anyway in the animated series, but not quite.
:pfft:It's not like a potential plot opened by the end of Rebels isn't a good enough story, as is, without the phony girl-drama. And, she's got the Force, he's got the Force, Broom Boy has the Force, Finn has the Force which makes it all as mystical and spiritual as a cheese sandwich. :pfft:
If everyone has the Force, then no one has the Force...wait that's not right.

**** me can we have one thread on this website that doesn't derail into some sort of political bollocks :lol.
Eh, I think when entertainment includes something that’s politically charged, or even just relevant to the global conversation, it’s more than likely intended to spark “political” “debate” to a point. I don’t see any issue if people talk about it here unless it actually details the thread, like I’m doing right now
Who cares if there's a lot of women if it's written well.
I genuinely hope that’s the primary attitude people have. But at the same time, I’d think a noticeable and apparent lack of one of the sexes being represented in a main “good guy” deuteragonist group is going to be a contested topic, perceived as an issue, whether or not it’s driven by outright sexism. To play the devil’s advocate, since I don’t personallyfeel strongly either way, I don’t think it comforts an opposition when franchise producers have quoted their intent to make it the way that it is, and have moreover failed to deliver any good writing lately lol

Why are you upset about females being the focus of a show where the main character, (that the show is named after) is female?

Who cares if there's a lot of women if it's written well.

Obviously cause I'm a pathetic sad little incel born with a micro*****. I hate women so much it's unreal.

Last edited:
Well, that's inevitably where it's gonna go for anyone that has any criticisms of this show, so I figured I'd just beat everyone to the punch.

Back