Star Wars: Ahsoka

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn.... No cause reported yet. He was too young at 58.

I hope his character wasn't intended to continue into season 2 of Ahsoka. Would be hard to recast him if his character and the show are successful.
I don’t know, he seemed like the most intriguing hook to this show and likely could’ve had a longer arc. Terrible news. :(

Y'ALL. What is UP with this costume that looks like it was made in an 8th-grade Home Economics class, and these eyes that are windows into the heart of the Uncanny Valley?! Why would someone with green skin be wearing pink lipstick! Unflattering! Who thought this whole mess was a good idea?! This looks horrible! So, so bad! I hate everything about this. I really do.

Her eyes are looking in different directions, what the actual.... I know Disney said they were cutting back but WOW

WHAT.jpg

Last edited:
Y'ALL. What is UP with this costume that looks like it was made in an eight-grade Home Economics class, and these eyes that are windows into the heart of the Uncanny Valley?! Why would someone with green skin be wearing pink lipstick! Unflattering! Who thought this whole mess was a good idea?! This looks horrible! So, so bad! I hate everything about this. I really do.

Her eyes are looking in different directions, what the actual.... I know Disney said they were cutting back but WOW

View attachment 643765
She just looks like a cosplayer. Definitely the worst looking character so far.

Y'ALL. What is UP with this costume that looks like it was made in an eight-grade Home Economics class, and these eyes that are windows into the heart of the Uncanny Valley?! Why would someone with green skin be wearing pink lipstick! Unflattering! Who thought this whole mess was a good idea?! This looks horrible! So, so bad! I hate everything about this. I really do.

View attachment 643765
Clearly, as a representative of the Purina Company, she is giving her people a rousing talk on the importance of animal nutrition and is not concerned about her makeup.
1686223556912.png

Spoiler Spoiler:

Y'see lads, you lose me when you dismiss Dawson's statements by calling her a psychopath and a dumb ***ch. Everything else you say could be on point....but then you come out with something like that. It reeks of the very thing you would no doubt claim not to be and it gives ammunition to the other side, undermining the credibility of the broader argument and getting everyone else who makes that same argument a bad name by association. ****ing morons.

Sorry Mods. Risky bringing this up. Delete if you wish.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Y'see lads, you lose me when you dismiss Dawson's statements by calling her a psychopath and a dumb ***ch. Everything else you say could be on point....but then you come out with something like that. It reeks of the very thing you would no doubt claim not to be and it gives ammunition to the other side, undermining the credibility of the broader argument and getting everyone else who makes that same argument a bad name by association. ****ing morons.

Sorry Mods. Risky bringing this up. Delete if you wish.

Yep, I can't stand the extremes of the "anti-woke" YouTube channels (even when I'd normally be inclined to agree with some of their criticisms) for the exact reasons you mentioned.

Everything looks good...apart from the Rebels art style mural.

WTF?? So now Sabine is force sensitive and Ahsoka is her master?? Ahsoka turned away from and left the Jedi Order. All of a sudden she is back on the path and training Sabine? Am I forgetting something from Rebels? I only ever watched it once waaay back when it first aired.

All I see in this trailer is KK's "The Force Is Female" mantra.. I do enjoy and like female characters and do like all 3 of them here (Ahsoka and Hera especially), so this has nothing to do with that, but someone here will most likely make a comment.. Clearly I must be some ist or phobe, so thanks in advance.

But this is getting a little ridiculous. The trailer is nothing but girl bosses. Ahsoka, Hera, Sabine, some dark Jedi female, most of the rebel leaders they show seem to be female... And 2 toxic villain males. What happened to balance? Can't wait to hear what they do to Thrawn. :slap

Just like Kenobi, and Mando s3 (stopped watching after ep2) this is a pass for me until it is over and I can read about it as a whole before I even consider giving it a watch.

I'm happy for those excited for this. I hope you enjoy it. :duff

Back