Star Trek: TOS/TWOK/Into Darkness head sculpts and uniforms

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sometimes it seems ke I'm the only one paying attention to this thread anymore;maybe this will stir things up a bit...
It's been a very productive week;HT Han Solo ad Chewie 2-pack arrived last Fri.,Sat I finally worked out the problem with my LIS B-9 kit,and I finished the Nichelle sculpt...

The new 'do in progress;I still hate this style,but I seem to be the only one who does.After multiple "give her bangs"comments.I gave in...

And the finished sculpt,goofy 60s hairstyle and all.I hate to admit it,but the bangs do make her look more"there",though I was not in doubt.Still,I hope she'll be more marketable this way...

She also has new boots...and a new,more accurate uniform in the works,courtesy of my wife,who commissioned it thru one of her FB contacts.Rather keen to see it.Now it's time to set her up and get some casting rubber.I hope all who have expressed interest in her aren't going to leave me hanging...PS

I am following this thread and always looking for updates, I really like your Uhura, hopefully one day it will be available for sale

Bump time;Uhura now set up for molding.just have to pick up a couple of rubber kits...PS

Looks good Wax!

Also guys I'm super broke right now due to some home repairs, but I'll soon as I can I'm going to mold the Capt. Chair parts and put a few kits together.

That’s very generous of you Rhboyd, but I hate taking deposits and having things go wrong and end up needing more money to cover it. I’ve seen many a customizer go down that way. I should have some funds by the end of next week.

Good to see you back with us,Spens! Sorry I kind of hijacked your thread, but I've tried to take good care of it.As compensation,I shall set aside a "Nichelle"casting for you once I have the mold working. The rest of you will have to negotiate...PS

You asked for a photo of the SMcG Star Trek Uniforms, & I sent it. According to my end it was sent! Unfortunately, they're sold out, but here"s a link to the site. SMcG Star Trek.jpghttps://66.147.244.127/~smcgcust/Prestashop/

All the photo's I've posted of Uhura have her wearing a SMcG uniform,if you are wanting pix.It's not bad,though my wife has a better one in the works for me...PS

All the photo's I've posted of Uhura have her wearing a SMcG uniform,if you are wanting pix.It's not bad,though my wife has a better one in the works for me...PS

OK, so you bought an SMcG Uniform & had Spenser add his magic touch! That's what I was talking to him about!

I sent him a spare uniform delta, but I never fixed up one of those.

Back