Star Trek: TOS/TWOK/Into Darkness head sculpts and uniforms

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problem;you just managed to hit a nerve.A few years ago I fabricated the Capt's. chair,and had a swarm of requests to do more.No one seemed to recognize a 1-off when they saw one...PS

They only see an awesome piece and form a desire for one in their own collection. While its obviously annoying to you, you should be pleased and proud that it turned out so well that many others long for one. :)

They only see an awesome piece and form a desire for one in their own collection. While its obviously annoying to you, you should be pleased and proud that it turned out so well that many others long for one. :)

Amen! People come here with a shared passion.

Apology accepted;I am indeed flattered,but I also don't like to repeat myself,especially when I finally get it right.I will say that one of these days I'll draw up a set of finished dimensional plans for the chair,for those who are ambitious. In the mean time,onward with Uhura(somehow that sounds wrong)...PS

There are 1:1 dimension available. Just factor everything by 6
dfeaa82be50d94f72a27b7bf0267248d.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

aw man..... that is SO stunning!!! been looking for plans... can't find any clear ones... any help??

Last edited:
aw man..... that is SO stunning!!! been looking for plans... can't find any clear ones... any help??

I will dig deep into my files. I know I have a blueprint of the chair somewhere in my hard disk.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

thanks pal! I found a copy of the McMaster (?) blueprints and I'm sizing them to be 1/6... but it would be good to get more sources!!

Mike was pretty much the man for Trek plans(shame we lost him so stupidly).If you have his set,you should be golden...PS

i LOVE star trek but i'm always broke, so my wallet hates me ;( just wanted to stop by and give props where they're due :) fantastic work and dedication to the theme - live long and prosper :)

Time for a bump;not much progress on Nichelle.Other projects are competing for my attention,and I need some very specific supplies to correct the jawline(anybody got some Freeman's Tuf-fil cream hardener?Mine crystalized)...P

Guess it's time for a bump(page 4?). Other projects have occupied my attention lately,so no progress on Uhura lately,though I do have some new reference photo's for the sculpt...P

I made a Captain’s chair. I may make some copies if anyone is interested.

Back