Star Trek: TOS/TWOK/Into Darkness head sculpts and uniforms

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the "stand off"ears. Thinking about trying for that effect with mine.
Just a thought...I did send the pattern for a simpler but still screen used uniform. Perhaps you should let your seamstress take a crack at that one...P

Have followed Spencer's lead and modded the ears on both versions of Spock. Both turned out very nice; surprisingly, the V.1 head actually turned out a little better, mostly because the ears have a little more "meat" than on the V.2. Pictures when and if I ever resolve the photo sharing fiasco(Damn Photobucket anyway)...P

Sound good. I'm still working on the uniform with my seamstress. A few things to work out.

Also here's a figure I did recently. "Where no man has gone before" Spock:
66e374784e6f1fe5b957ef3bbadc7982.jpg
dc9038423c6f1ee729112247341e488e.jpg

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

WOW!!
Simply stunning [pun intended]
Gotta add him to the collection!!

Is that a new sculpt on Spock? Looks like V.2, but it also looks a bit different(besides the ears)...P

The Keepers are awesome.

I never picked up a Klingon. Can I still get one?
Plus. What else do you have? I haven’t talked to
You for about a year

Here’s my email
[email protected]

Your stuff I some of my favorites.

Thanks

Steven,
Love this figure! How much do you charge for this one? Also do you have any of the other figures from pilots like Kirk, Mitchell, or Pike or even the Orion slave girl?

Still interested in having Golden Voyage of Sinbad figures done as well. Hope to hear back from you soon.

G.

I will be doing Pike soon, and a few others.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Back