• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

EDITED TODAY"huge-huge-"collection sale...hundreds upon hundreds of figures, read...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: EDITED TODAY"huge-huge-"collection sale...hundreds upon hundreds of figures, read

Hi Marty,

Sent you an email with a few interests and questions.

Hope all is well.

Re: EDITED TODAY"huge-huge-"collection sale...hundreds upon hundreds of figures, read

Damn Marty, just caught up to why you decided to liquidate. That's an extremely noble thing you're doing. All my best wishes to your family member with his struggles, and all the best that you can regain whatever you part with :hi5: :duff

a HUGE thanks to all the well wishes emails, facebook messages, i truly appreciate it...money could always be made, a figure replaced, so i am not all that shook up, well on a few i didnt want to sell, if i had more time i would have done my 2nd and 3rd tier figures instead of the good stuff, but life is not always fair.... again thank you guys....

Hi mighty
Do you still wish to sell DX rick grimes, young capo and neo?
Still waiting for your photos :D thanks

Offer made via email.

Btw, I only received photos for Rick. Do you still have young capo and neo?

PM sent

Do you have the Rainman bill v2 available, if so would like to see a photo and a reasonable price that you would accept.

On sent and good luck!

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Is the Freddy 2 still available? and some pics would be appreciated. Thanks!

Pm sent on Plainview bowling pin death scene.

Back