Star Trek: TOS/TWOK/Into Darkness head sculpts and uniforms

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spenser

Super Freak
Reaction score
Kirk, Spock, McCoy, Sulu, Scotty, Harrison, Kirk (Chris Pine)

Painted $70 Each Shipped in the US
Unpainted $43.00 Each Shipped in the US

Klingon:
Kor head unpainted: $45
Kor head Painted: $67
Klingon Kor outfit: shirt, pants, sash, leather boots: $110

John Harrison outfit:
Shirt: $35
Pants: $39
Coat: $56
Boots: $28
Complete set: $158

outside the US add $10 for shipping.

Pay pal : [email protected]

kirknewsculpt2013.jpg

mccoyscottysulu..jpg

chrispinekirk2013.jpg

Phaser/Comms:
phasercomm02.jpg

korklingon7201302.jpg

kirkspockpainted01.jpg

Into Darkness:
johnharrison.jpg

Coming soon!

The Wrath of Khan:
kirktwok01.jpg

spocktwokpainted01.jpg

kirktwokproto01.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Star Trek TOS head sculpts

Man, I love these. Money sent for Spock. I'll order the others in the coming weeks.

Spenser,
Can you email me a total for all three painted and Ernie Hudson as well?
Thanks!!

Those are great sculpts.

Anybody out there that can hook us up for uniforms?

Are these all ready to be shipped out (the unpainted ones)?
Any ETA?

Looking forward to ordering all three!

man that mccoy is wicked! they all look great but mccoy is my favorite. awesome work spenser

Are these all ready to be shipped out (the unpainted ones)?
Any ETA?

Looking forward to ordering all three!

About three weeks.

Payment list added to the first post.

Hi again Steven. I am interested in the unpainted head sculpts for Kirk, Spock and McCoy. I may have to get them one at a time from you due to my tight budget problems. I hope that's okay with you. Thanks! :wave

Wait, I see that if you buy a set of three unpainted sculpts you save $5.00 if you would have bought them separately. So, I'll save up to do that then.

I saw Steven's thread today about his family vacation and thought to myself, "oh well, it will probably be another month until I get the Trek heads". Imagine my surprise when I saw a box from Steven on my front porch. Yes it was all 3 Trek painted heads and they look fantastic. I new I wanted to replace Nanjin's Spock and McCoy sculpt with Steven's but I was still partial to Nanjin's Kirk sculpt. I'll still use that sculpt when Nanjin comes out with his dress uniforms but forn now all 3 received the Spenser treatment.
I put McCoy on a TT slim and added paper under his foot to raise him up. Kirk went on a narrow TT and Spock went a TTL. I couldn't be happier :banana
Enough talking, Here's the pic:
4689123419_ec38e4574d_b.jpg

Thank you Nanjin and Steven :clap:clap:clap

:goodpost: Okay...that's it! That is the BEST Star Trek trio in 1/6 scale I have EVER seen! :clap:)

I definitely want to get these head sculpts from Steven! I'm a HUGE Star Trek fan! I have wanted the best 1/6 scale figures I can get for my three favorite Star Trek characters....and these are those I've been looking for! :wave

I also LOVE the 100% authentic TOS uniforms and accessories from nanjin! Awesome work guys!

Last edited:

Just wanted to share that my set of TOS sculpts arrived in rainy Bogotá/Colombia today, and I'm really blown away by the likeness!
Really fantastic sculpts and I can't wait to have them painted to finish off my Nanjin TOS sets.
Fantastic work Steven, congratulations!

any update on these? I've been rushing out to the mailbox eagerly every day ... :lol

there you go! I'll haul the hammock out from the back yard, load up the cooler with beer ... oh, wait, the wife might have an opinion about this ...:rotfl

Hey spenser, you out there, buddy? It's been a month and a half, any update on this?

Back