Star Trek: TOS/TWOK/Into Darkness head sculpts and uniforms

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Trek TOS head sculpts

Well, Star Trek has been awfully quiet lately, so here's a few pics to liven things up a bit!

My three Nanjin/Spenser Star Trek TOS figures:
DSC02688.jpg

Kirk
DSC02724.jpg

Spock
DSC02720.jpg

Bones
DSC02722.jpg

I'll post a couple more pics in Nanjin's thread as well.
All repaints as always courtesy of my friend Fabio Rubio (I hope the pics do his work justice).

Awesome.
What bodies did you use? I tried putting my Spock head in a standard truetype but it looked too small.

Yeah, Spock's head is rather small, unfortunately.
I used a Buck for Spock. Kirk is on a regular True Type and McCoy on a TTL.

hey spenser -- just got back from vacation; in case it helps you figure out which ones have gone out and which ones haven't, looks like I'm still in the second list -- nothing in the mail pile waiting for me. Thanks buddy.

Outstanding work;Spock and McCoy are particularly nice. If my own attempt fails, I may be inquiring about castings...PS

For REAL??? Yay!!!!
Keep us posted!!!!

Thinking of sculpted boots... I've never seen any to come close to the tight TOS boots...
Thanks!!!
-r.

For REAL??? Yay!!!!
Keep us posted!!!!

Thinking of sculpted boots... I've never seen any to come close to the tight TOS boots...
Thanks!!!
-r.

Yep, I picked up a new helper and she’s going to tackle the TOS Trek uniforms, as for the boots… the one’s Nanjin had made are awesome for real boots, but I could never do anything like that so I will most likely do sculpted boots.

These are the communicators I started, I abandoned them when Nanjins announced his Trek set, but it’s time to get them finished as the classic communicator will be part of my set. It has a brass cover and real rhinestones like the 1:1 prop. The other is the ST: V comm. Very similar to the St: III comm. It also has a brass cover. I never got around to the TOS Phaser. But I did do ST: V and the ST: TMP Phasers. Tron will stand in for Kirk....

toscomm01.jpg

YOU DID PHASERS AND COMMUNICATORS? Well I know where all my loose cash is going.Would love to see pix of the phasers.Also, any ideas on movie uniforms(2-6, of course)?...PS

Hi Steven,

Any chance of getting the supporting cast with uniforms? I already have your amazing Kirk, Spock and McCoy with Nanjin's uniforms.

In fact yes, I was planning a Sulu, Chekov, Mr. Scott and possibly Uhura.

In fact yes, I was planning a Sulu, Chekov, Mr. Scott and possibly Uhura.

Is the Spock head up for an update by any chance? Some people have said it was a little underscale (though the likeness is incredible).

Are those old Trek sculpts still available? Pricing? Any time frame on the uniforms?

Sean

Is the Spock head up for an update by any chance? Some people have said it was a little underscale (though the likeness is incredible).

Are those old Trek sculpts still available? Pricing? Any time frame on the uniforms?

Sean

I’ll have something on the uniforms in the next two weeks or so.

I’ve never heard that my Spock was under scale, no one ever complained. You can see them in the pictures TJG posted it look ok to me, and it really should go on a TT slim body.

Phasers: ST: TMP, ST: II, and ST: V & VI
16scalephasers.jpg

I’ll have something on the uniforms in the next two weeks or so.

I’ve never heard that my Spock was under scale, no one ever complained. You can see them in the pictures TJG posted it look ok to me, and it really should go on a TT slim body.

Great, look forward to hearing about the uniforms.

Earlier in this thread someone mentioned the scale issue with Spock, though it looks cool.

Are all the previous sculpts still available?

Sean

Yes they are.

Great, look forward to hearing about the uniforms.

Earlier in this thread someone mentioned the scale issue with Spock, though it looks cool.

Are all the previous sculpts still available?

Sean

Back