Spooktacular 2012 announcement!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In case anybody missed it, there is a Hot Toys Babydoll contest on the Spook page.

EDIT: misread, contest open till Nov 2nd

If it wasn't for this thread, Spooktacular would have been a bust. I enjoyed peeking in every so often during my work breaks and you guys never failed to make me giggle. Thanks for all the entertainment!

A big thanks to Chicky & Alex for not abandoning us Freaks as well as to all the cool Freaks that offered free items, contests and most importantly, kept the chat tradition going.... You all :rock

If it wasn't for this thread, Spooktacular would have been a bust. I enjoyed peeking in every so often during my work breaks and you guys never failed to make me giggle. Thanks for all the entertainment!

A big thanks to Chicky & Alex for not abandoning us Freaks as well as to all the cool Freaks that offered free items, contests and most importantly, kept the chat tradition going.... You all :rock

You should have stopped by more often... :wave

Thanks Icummins!!

It makes what had been a rotten Halloween much better. It seemed like EVERYTHING went wrong today. Even the one tradition I've held onto every year since childhood went wrong when my DVD of the 1977 BBC Count Dracula failed. Still, if it hadn't failed I wouldn't have been here!

And let me add that this board has been what made Spook fun this year. I have enjoyed reading everyone's posts, even if I'm too shy but to lurk most of the time. This is one of the most fun places on the net. Happy Halloween everyone!!:winkpumpk

Thanks Icummins!!

It makes what had been a rotten Halloween much better. It seemed like EVERYTHING went wrong today. Even the one tradition I've held onto every year since childhood went wrong when my DVD of the 1977 BBC Count Dracula failed. Still, if it hadn't failed I wouldn't have been here!

And let me add that this board has been what made Spook fun this year. I have enjoyed reading everyone's posts, even if I'm too shy but to lurk most of the time. This is one of the most fun places on the net. Happy Halloween everyone!!:winkpumpk

Cheers :1-1:

Thanks Icummins!!

Well I'm glad I was able to cheer up your Halloween! Everyone deserves to have a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! :hi5:

Last edited:
Back