Spooktacular 2012 announcement!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, made it home a few hours ago, but having dinner and getting resituated, especially with the puppy, only allowed me to wade through this thread to the end in all that time, and I'm babbling like a drunkard. But that's cross country travel for you, and I guess I've been up for about twenty hours now, with abbreviated sleep during the trip as it is.

Anyway, thanks to everyone for everything! :D

My contest winners will have to be patient. Life's a mess right now. ;)

WE ARE SPOOKTACULAR

I hope everyone had a great Halloween! Did some trick or treating with the wife and hit up some old urban haunts and going to close it out with some Halloween III...almost makes up for losing that Demon Batman and Scarecrow figure set.

Well, made it home a few hours ago, but having dinner and getting resituated, especially with the puppy, only allowed me to wade through this thread to the end in all that time, and I'm babbling like a drunkard. But that's cross country travel for you, and I guess I've been up for about twenty hours now, with abbreviated sleep during the trip as it is.

Anyway, thanks to everyone for everything! :D

My contest winners will have to be patient. Life's a mess right now. ;)

WE ARE SPOOKTACULAR
Glad you're back home safe and sound. I hope everything turns out OK with your puppy. TAKE YOUR TIME shipping out any prizes. I doubt anyone is in a hurry. There's much more important things in life...

Still Halloween here. My youngest just puked up all her candy (now THAT's how ya party!) but she's fine and now sleeping. My wife and I will look back on this and laugh I'm sure.

Kept track cuz I'm weird like that. Had 264 trick or treaters. Not nearly a record, but not bad! That group of 50 certainly skewed the numbers. Barely had enough candy. Was down to Herheys Kisses and chocolate eyeballs at the end.

Two more hours of Spook for me.

Now where's Chicky with a final contest for us diehards?

And so it goes... another Spooktacular fades into the night.

Oh Spooktacular, you please us and tease us;
Contests we enter only cause us to cuss.

We miss work while we chat and post in this thread;
Go without sleep making us one of the dead.

Some Freaks show up at only this time of year;
We rejoice and regale them, toasting Duff beer!

Prizes and freebies come from generous Freaks;
To supplement Sideshow and satisfy geeks!

So midnight doth pass and Halloween's through;
While we watch horror with the strongest of brews.

Fare thee well Spooktacular... may be the last;
Us Freaks will still be here when you are long past!

Farewell and adieu to you, Spanish Ladies,
Farewell and adieu to you, ladies of Spain;
For we've received orders for to sail for old England,
But we hope in a short time to see you again.

Glad you're back home safe and sound. I hope everything turns out OK with your puppy. TAKE YOUR TIME shipping out any prizes. I doubt anyone is in a hurry. There's much more important things in life...

Kenbenobi,

Did you get an email that your Mondo Poster was over sold and will be canceled do to heavy traffic? Sideshow is screwing me over - I bought the print with my reward points way before they sold out and now they are telling me due to heavy traffic my order went through and that they are not going to fill my order

Back