Spooktacular 2012 announcement!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow Greg just showed up in my living room and gave me a life size Vader.

Sideshow Greg just showed up at my front door... realized he was at a member of the loser lounge's house and ran next door to give them a life size Vader. :(

I hope Sideshow realizes how crappy this is...I loved Spook..and they took away something I loved...ya know in some societies there would be some serious repercussions..but I have not the energy or......oh look..a butterfly

So, there is a spook this year, but it just isn't advertised? This entire thing is a bit confusing to me. Either way all starts tomorrow according to that page!

So, there is a spook this year, but it just isn't advertised? This entire thing is a bit confusing to me. Either way all starts tomorrow according to that page!

Tomorrow? So will there be preorders coming up on tomorrow? I wonder what it will be? No PF please..... I'm broke.....

Two of the bosses will be gone tomorrow and Tuesday so that's cool for me.... more time to spend messing around for Spook... although I doubt there will be much going on this year sadly.

YaY The buttons have arrived:

5F09B18E-191F-4CFA-A211-C2CE2159E3A0-2928-0000113879A82DB4.jpg

This would look amazing next to my CVI button. Just saying. :monkey3

Working this week--Vacation starts Sat.
Monday I will be at game 5 of World Series

Not much spook time

Anyone willing to hook me up with freebies?

I am very sad that Spooktacular is not what it used to be. It was the highlight of my year waiting for the fun and the Kit was a big part of that. I am sorry Sideshow that your new vision does not include the fun that is Spooktacular. Breaks my tiny tiny heart.:monkey2

Working this week--Vacation starts Sat.
Monday I will be at game 5 of World Series
I am very jealous. If St. Louis makes it, I wanted a SWEEP by Detroit. But since you're going to game 5, you can beat them 4 games to 1. That's acceptable. But I'm still rooting for SF. I hate the Cardinals SO much!

Back