Spooktacular 2012 announcement!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is so sad that I could clearly see something in that pumpkin and just could not place it until my 'ol pal devil pointed it out. :slap

Since I am hoping starting Monday Sideshow will have a lot of fun contests and prizes to giveaway I figured I might as well have my 2nd to last one now to clear more time for those....

Darth Madden Spooktacular Giveaway #4.

Winner gets the super hero pack. Consisting of two mini lego sets and an Avengers shirt that was some stores bonus (I forgot who) for preordering the blu ray set (the shirt is a M by the way. :()

photobucket-15572-1350166682041.jpg

First person to post what Sideshow product has this in its back story (a couple things omited as to not make it so obvious.)

He grew quickly, and without parents to raise him, so did his rage. Taken in by savage creatures, the child learned at a young age to kill in order to survive. Soon, he was given a name (?.) ? was proclaimed a prophet by some and a demon by others, but all he cared about was claiming his birthright.

I hope he at least had to look and didn't just know it right away... that would make me feel a little better.

Back