Spooktacular 2012 announcement!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You hit the nail on the head buddy. It's these same things that made me love Spooktacular every year and look forward to it even more the next. You guys have become like family to me and it never would have happened if not for Spooktacular.

I now feel the good need to give something away. I'll have to dig around in the garage this weekend and find some spooky goodies...

Look for that Radioactive Man 7/11 comic for me while you're in there... :wink1::lol

So did you get that card in the mail by itself or did you order a statue or something and it came with it?

Sorry, but that card is not a ****ing Spook kit! :mad:

I know this, it was a joke. IT did fall out of the box and being we are talking about it. I thought it would be a fun thing to post. Don't take it the wrong way. Then again I do have one.......

So did you get that card in the mail by itself or did you order a statue or something and it came with it?

It came with a order, not in the mail. I did not even see it till I was packing the box back and my GF said what is that?

It's still a nice care and the price is right.

I got into Sideshow 2011 and last year was my first spook.

I thought it was great and special but didn´t liked the whole twitter and FB thing.

Sounds like it was a lot better in the past and I missed something special!

But I´m looking forward to spook this year cause it makes me fun to find all the secret words and the hope to win something.

Hope there will be a spook kit too and I will definitaly order it this year!

Last year I wasn´t into Halloween - in Germany there isn´t a "hype" or "feeling" for Halloween like in USA yet - but it growes on me and I started a Halloween countdown for myself!

I started to watch a lot of horror and scary movies and will have a great time through the whole spooktacular time (I hope!)

Got two pumpkins for my girlfriend and myself, and (good for me) she likes horrormovies aswell si it couldn´t be better!

I´m excited as never before in my life for October and Halloween and I enjoy that feeling very much!

Wish ya all a great time too!

Wait there's no kit this year?

I've been so swamped and overwhelmed with work and other stuff that I have really really been looking forward to spooking even though I don't know if I'll be able to do it at work this year.

Is anybody making awesome shirts again? I'm taking the wife and kids to a corn maze tomorrow and I'm breaking out my spook shirts again for it.

I need to get in touch with Buffy too. I was finally able to find Pepe the muppet so I need to send it to her.

Look for that Radioactive Man 7/11 comic for me while you're in there... :wink1::lol

Dude, I've been looking for that thing for over a year and still don't know what happened to it. It was there and then just vanished. :confused:

Sorry DrQ2, no offense meant. I'm just a bit miffed that there may in fact be no Spook kit, and that the event has changed so much in the past two years.

For the worse. :lecture

I got into Sideshow 2011 and last year was my first spook.

I thought it was great and special but didn´t liked the whole twitter and FB thing.

Sounds like it was a lot better in the past and I missed something special!

But I´m looking forward to spook this year cause it makes me fun to find all the secret words and the hope to win something.

Hope there will be a spook kit too and I will definitaly order it this year!

Last year I wasn´t into Halloween - in Germany there isn´t a "hype" or "feeling" for Halloween like in USA yet - but it growes on me and I started a Halloween countdown for myself!

I started to watch a lot of horror and scary movies and will have a great time through the whole spooktacular time (I hope!)

Got two pumpkins for my girlfriend and myself, and (good for me) she likes horrormovies aswell si it couldn´t be better!

I´m excited as never before in my life for October and Halloween and I enjoy that feeling very much!

Wish ya all a great time too!

Not into the whole online thing. To many problems. Say the wrong thing and your dinner could be a 9mm. Guess we will see what they do. I don't care about free items I just want to be albe to buy this or that if I want it and at a discount.

Dear Sideshow,

Please bring back the spook kits...........and while you are at it revive the 1/6th "Dead" line. there is a market for these & would sell thru if you would abandon the crappy approach of variants you took before. we will/would forgive you for that brainfart. make us some killer zombies like you have given us before and put the world's rotation back on track..........:yess:............:lol

love,
me & a bunch of other people willing to send you money..........:lecture

Not into the whole online thing. To many problems. Say the wrong thing and your dinner could be a 9mm.

picture.php

Sorry DrQ2, no offense meant. I'm just a bit miffed that there may in fact be no Spook kit, and that the event has changed so much in the past two years.

For the worse. :lecture

Indeed it has changed so much, and not at all for the better. Sideshow always told us that Spook was their way of saying thanks and showing their appreciation to the customers and fans. Well, the last few years it has become apparent it is NOT at all about that and that it is merely another avenue for them to try to bring in new customers by announcing any and every thing on FB, Twitter, G+, whatever the hell else social media they can find. It is certainly their baby to do with what they wish, and any company needs more customers I know, but that was not what Spook was supposed to be, or at least I thought not. I guess I was wrong.
Us chat dwellers always seem to make our own fun though, so that should always continue in earnest!
The saddest part to me this year, no Spook kit= no damn MORTSEATCUSHION....again. :(

So many great things about Spook in the years past. Great deals and I mean really great deals. Wandering pumpkins across the screen to single out special deals and freebies. And I mean freebies if you were fast enough. I won many a fun item and discounts. Contests to participate in. Chat was pretty awesome with newbies and old members alike joining in on the fun. People like Sideshow's reps Chris, Chicky, Dusty, Corrie and many more made the experience truly memorable. I miss it so much.

Back