Spooktacular 2012 announcement!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only thing it's missing is a cup holder.

covered...........:yess:
url

Another noob here...holding back ten million and one questions like wtf is Spooktacular? I'll just go along for the ride, but I want to make sure I'm in the right line..

Damit this year I want to pick my color of my coffee cup. Give me Orange or give me a un-used GC!

Are you talking about who I think you're talking about?

Like maybe this guy who has a comic book? lmfao

I've been lurking for years here but never got involved in a spook thread, will get amongst it this year. I just don't like all the twitter and FB comps they have now coz they are invariably on when I am asleep and always seem to go to some ****ing Rain Man/savant who is sitting at his computer and answers the questions within .05 seconds of it going up.

'Underwear from K-mart, the answer to the Sideshow competition is 1985, 1985. Qantas, Qantas never crashed'

attachment.php

Not really to happy with SSC what they did last week. Ok it was no their doing but still. My tower went down and I could not get onto FB. What do they post. We got some Mark5 back in stock. By the time I seen it, it was gone. Emails, give us EMAILS!!!!

I cannot wait any longer. Starting my Spooktacular 2012 now. Just put in Killer Clown's from Outer Space to get us started!

Just us. Killer Clowns from Other Space at 8pm Calif time!!!! Lets all party like its 2012 or till SSC gives us our Spooktacular 2012 !!!!!

Wha? I wasn't making a comment about Killer clowns.... but now that you mention it, I wish it was on right now where I live... :)

Back