Spooktacular 2012 announcement!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to our THREE random winners!

XDUCKETTX, FeatheredSerpent, and Darth Madden! Each of you have walked away with a The Dead Ornament! Please PM me the following information...

First and Last Name
Shipping Address (No PO Boxes)
Email Address
Phone Number

Snickers! PB Snickers to be exact.

My favorite halloween candy was always butterfinger candy bars. They are my favorite candy bar...I always kept those and gave away the rest to my brothers and sisters..:wave

Favorite candy by far is a Twix. The only candy with the cookie crunch. :)

Happy Halloween Freaks!

So I have THREE (3) The Dead Ornaments to give out!

If you want to play my little game, simply respond back to this thread telling me what your favorite candy is.

Rules: Any winners will be responsible for the ship cost of their prize. International winners are responsible for VAT, import fees, taxes assessed on their prize by their governments/ship carriers. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for a different prize. If you do not agree to these rules please do not play.

I will be back in 30 minutes or so to choose 3 random winners who enter correct information.

Good luck!

-SideshowAlex
Butterfinger

XDUCKETTX, FeatheredSerpent, and Darth Madden! Each of you have walked away with a The Dead Ornament! Please PM me the following information...

First and Last Name
Email Address
Phone Number

thanks for the contests :) any chance for some more? Sweeney Sweeney:yess:

Have a happy Halloween

Ok, since it is past 6 PT, and the contest should be officially closed, here is my entry for Chicky's Ringwraith contest...

The Ringwraith, coolest character in Middle Earth, no questions asked;
With clothes black and flowing, and robes unsurpassed!
His sense of smell so acute, he can feel uncool coming for miles;
Can even smell men sailing from western isles!
Wearing a Ring of Power he is invisible to others;
Roaming Middle Earth with his eight brothers!
The Ring gave him unending life and power;
For the One Ring, Middle Earth he could scour!
In all Middle Earth, among all its races, no one is cooler;
Except for the Witchking… and maybe Buehler!

First and Last Name
Email Address
Phone Number

Awesome, thanks so much Alex! PM sent! :clap :rotfl :yess:

congrats guys.......:clap

now that trickrtreaters are done......off to finish my "breaking bad" marathon.........:yess:

happy halloween freak-a-zines.......:wave

Ok, since it is past 6 PT, and the contest should be officially closed, here is my entry for Chicky's Ringwraith contest...

The Ringwraith, coolest character in Middle Earth, no questions asked;
With clothes black and flowing, and robes unsurpassed!
His sense of smell so acute, he can feel uncool coming for miles;
Can even smell men sailing from western isles!
Wearing a Ring of Power he is invisible to others;
Roaming Middle Earth with his eight brothers!
The Ring gave him unending life and power;
For the One Ring, Middle Earth he could scour!
In all Middle Earth, among all its races, no one is cooler;
Except for the Witchking… and maybe Buehler!
That's pretty good, Lonnie. You've apparently been good at poems since you were 10. Here is my entry below. Of all the contest prizes, I think this is the one I'd love to win the most (since they didn't do a Yoda Hut contest :(.) But beggers can't be choosers! I wish you (and everyone else) luck!

The Ringwraith is one of the COOLEST creations in all of Middle Earth! They are undead, immortal spirits! I'd LOVE to become a Ringwraith instead of dying! It's better than being a zombie! EVERYONE fears them, and they get to live forever!!! They get to travel, so that's a definite perk. And they get their outfits provided, so they don't need to do any clothes shopping on their own. I don't think they need to eat anything, so they don't have to worry about those expenses. Oh, and they get to destroy stuff and kill people without getting in trouble!!! What more could anyone want? Sure, they don't really have any memories or hope left, and they're under Sauron's control, but he gives a pretty free reign to the Ringwraiths since they do his bidding. In conclusion, what isn't cool about Ringwraiths? Nothing! They ROCK!!!

Last edited:
That's pretty good, Lonnie. You've apparently been good at poems since you were 10...

Actually, I've won several contests with poetry, including a Nosferatu life-size bust with my Valentine Ode to Nosferatu and a King of the Dead statue here on the board with a poem.

Actually, I've won several contests with poetry, including a Nosferatu life-size bust with my Valentine Ode to Nosferatu and a King of the Dead statue here on the board with a poem.
I remember entering those!!! I'm OK with poetry, but you certainly have good skills there.

you must teach me! I am your student

Half the time I take an existing well known poem and change the words to fit what I'm writing about, keeping the syllables and patterns intact; the other half of the time, I make it up, but again, matching syllables and patterns.

I wonder how many entered that contest. The one spook event I've not won in the years I've spooked, is a board contest.

Back