Spooktacular 2012 announcement!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Halloween Freaks!

So I have THREE (3) The Dead Ornaments to give out!

If you want to play my little game, simply respond back to this thread telling me what your favorite candy is.

Rules: Any winners will be responsible for the ship cost of their prize. International winners are responsible for VAT, import fees, taxes assessed on their prize by their governments/ship carriers. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for a different prize. If you do not agree to these rules please do not play.

I will be back in 30 minutes or so to choose 3 random winners who enter correct information.

Good luck!

-SideshowAlex

Heath Bar...

Happy Halloween Freaks!

If you want to play my little game, simply respond back to this thread telling me what your favorite candy is.

Rules: Any winners will be responsible for the ship cost of their prize. International winners are responsible for VAT, import fees, taxes assessed on their prize by their governments/ship carriers. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for a different prize. If you do not agree to these rules please do not play.

I will be back in 30 minutes or so to choose 3 random winners who enter correct information.

Good luck!

-SideshowAlex

Almond Joys

Also, good luck to all my fellow Freaks. :)

reeses peanut butter cups.............have you ever had these? they are dee-lish........probably the only candy in the world that would compel you to slap your grandma for not making something this good.

Reeses peanut butter cups........there.......i said it.......:cool:

I dont want to let go of spooktacular I have had too much fun!

time to blast some Wilson Phillips and HOLD ON to it till the end

I know this pain
Why do lock yourself up in these chains?
No one can change your life except for you
Don't ever let anyone step all over you
Just open your heart and your mind
Is it really fair to feel this way inside?

[Chorus:]
Some day somebody's gonna make you want to
Turn around and say goodbye
Until then baby are you going to let them
Hold you down and make you cry
Don't you know?
Don't you know things can change
Things'll go your way
If you hold on for one more day
Can you hold on for one more day
Things'll go your way
Hold on for one more day
:rock2:rock2:rock2:rock2:slap

Nice! :rock

I still have a couple of these but my girls don't let me put them on the main tree during Christmas. Something about Christmas being joyous and happy not evil and about death, blah blah blah. :dunno :lol

psssh..........man up.........:lecture

DS2.jpg

:lol..........j/k fritz...........:wave

Happy Halloween Freaks!

Good luck!

-SideshowAlex

Favorite candy by far is a Twix. The only candy with the cookie crunch. :)

Happy Halloween Freaks!

Good luck!

-SideshowAlex

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are my favorite!!

Happy Halloween Freaks!

Good luck!

-SideshowAlex

Kit Kat for me! It's the cookie crunch, baby!

Happy Halloween Freaks!

Good luck!

-SideshowAlex

Reese's Pieces for sure!!! E.T. knew what he was talkin' about!!!

Happy Halloween Freaks!

Good luck!

-SideshowAlex

I'm a fan of a good Milky Way!

Happy Halloween Freaks!

Good luck!

-SideshowAlex

Hopefully not late to the game, but my candy of choice is almond joy

Back