Spooktacular 2012 announcement!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CHICKY---At least send me some lotion for my skin. Fury and Waller have me in this deep well..........

Happy for everyone who won, otherwise this has been the worst Spooktacular EVER.

I can't say it's the worst Spook ever. I can only say it's the one that was most separated from Sideshow, ever. But I have had a blast with true freaks in chat, and have enjoyed not being as stressed worrying about how many times I'll lose trivia.

Besides the time I won for Buffy. :D

CHICKY---At least send me some lotion for my skin. Fury and Waller have me in this deep well..........

tumblr_m7mqokr9Ef1rnftvm.gif

Had a nice team trivia in chat just now. Congrats to team Kenbenobi and Waller for their win for a Blade Runner art print, signed!!

Thanks to all the freaks for making this a great Spooktacular and thank you Chicky for the Crimson Guard

and Vander for the Mort campaign Kit
Happy Halloween freaks

Prize winner:

Chicky you're great, awesome ST.

Prize loser:

This ST sucked. Worst one ever.

I can't say it's the worst Spook ever. I can only say it's the one that was most separated from Sideshow, ever. But I have had a blast with true freaks in chat, and have enjoyed not being as stressed worrying about how many times I'll lose trivia.
I 1000% agree. I think I've enjoyed chat more this year than ever before. It would have been nice to have Sideshow peeps in there, but we made it fun with our own chats and our own contests. I am sad it is coming to an end...

I 1000% agree. I think I've enjoyed chat more this year than ever before. It would have been nice to have Sideshow peeps in there, but we made it fun with our own chats and our own contests. I am sad it is coming to an end...

:exactly::goodpost:

Chat was great this year. Thanks to RoboDad for setting it up!

Back