Spooktacular 2012 announcement!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...Robert Downey Jr. As Anthony Edward "Tony" Stark to Gwyneth Paltrow as Virginia "Pepper" Potts...

:lol I had that written in my email than changed it just to Tony and Pepper instead of their full names because I though I was being stoopid! :slap :rotfl

I saw those pics on the fb, but it's nice to see them again.

Not everyone is as awesome as you and gets to be friends with me on facebook. :hi5:

I think around 100 of you are though...
:rotfl

I'll be doing my last contest in chat tonight at 6:25 central. If you are a Blade Runner fan, you might want to be there.

Not everyone is as awesome as you and gets to be friends with me on facebook. :hi5:

I think around 100 of you are though...
:rotfl

I'll be doing my last contest in chat tonight at 6:25 central. If you are a Blade Runner fan, you might want to be there.
That's it? Only 100! :nana: I look forward to watching your Blade Runner contest, but I've won enough Freaks contests. I'll just watch. Still holding out hope for winning a Chicky contest though. Ringwraith, oh Ringwraith, where for art thou Ringwraith?

That's it? Only 100! :nana: I look forward to watching your Blade Runner contest, but I've won enough Freak contests. I'll just watch.

kinky.gif

Back