Spooktacular 2012 announcement!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where were you guys. Well swabie popped in at least. We're going to have a new member I think. I asked the winner to join SSF because I didn't recognize their user name on the chat. There should be a...

Silverstar joining us soon.

He's got to post five posts before I ship him his winnings.

That was a rush. :D

Where were you guys. Well swabie popped in at least. We're going to have a new member I think. I asked the winner to join SSF because I didn't recognize their user name on the chat. There should be a...

Silverstar joining us soon.

He's got to post five posts before I ship him his winnings.

That was a rush. :D

Way to recruit new members fs! :hi5:

I'm actually good.
I'd rather my fellow freaks get the prizes.
They're more deserving of it than I am.

We have some winners!!!!

Congrats to our Grand Prize winner, csi! You've captured a Shredder Comiquette!
Jaws is the scariest movie I have ever seen

We do have one runner-up winner too! Congrats ink! You've won a Hot Toys' The Friend Sixth Scale Figure!

Hellraiser

csi and Ink please PM here with the following information...

First and Last name
Shipping address (please no PO boxes)
Email address
Phone number

Congrats again! :clap

-SideshowAlex

Congrats to the two winners: csi and ink, the two shortest names on the board! :lol

They probably are asleep. This Spook has been a snoozer. For once, I actually want to stay up and Spook, but there's nobody around, and no official chat. Ho hum...

Congrats to the two winners: csi and ink, the two shortest names on the board! :lol

They probably are asleep. This Spook has been a snoozer. For once, I actually want to stay up and Spook, but there's nobody around, and no official chat. Ho hum...

Want a NAM sticker? We have a bunch of schwag left from Op: Biohazard, so if you want, I can send ya some goodies. :lol

Oh wow, I wish I had seen that contest. I was actually really scared at a movie when I was 17. Well, technically, I fell for a practical joke after the movie, but the movie caused it. I actually had to go to school on less than an hour's sleep the next day, I couldn't calm down. Obviously, I'll save the full tale for another time. :)

The view from my bed this evening:

Myers in his clown mask as a child, and my pumpkin...

null-24.jpg

I very much enjoyed reading everyone's response.

I wish there was a poll so that we can see which scary movie got the most votes.

Just going by the mental notes I was taking, it appears The Exorcist (1973) and Halloween (1978) were the top two movies mentioned.

While I didn't vote for it The Exorcist certainly scared the hell out of me when I first saw it. I think it had been re released here in the UK and me and my cousin rented it, watched it, then he went home. I was living with my mum at the time and she was away and I had to drag my mattress downstairs to sleep as I was too freaked out to sleep in my room. Although I don't see what difference it made sleeping downstairs. Haha :lol

Just thought I'd share my story. :)

We have some winners!!!!

We do have one runner-up winner too! Congrats ink! You've won a Hot Toys' The Friend Sixth Scale Figure!

First and Last name
Email address
Phone number

-SideshowAlex

wow, thanks for the prize. That was something very cool to wake up to this morning!!!! :yess:

Awesome congrats!

I wish i could be around more this Spook but unfortunately I have no time. Nice to know some freaks are winning!

Good luck everyone!

We have some winners!!!!

First and Last name
Email address
Phone number

-SideshowAlex

PM sent.....

Back