Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Untitled 3rd Spider-Man film

The gun that killed uncle ben is casting this film

6605A77D-F964-4EBA-BEC1-562B23D31961.jpeg

Hmm given how many characters are going to be presumed in this movie, I wonder what the runtime is going to be.

Once they cast Blade I kind of assumed they were un-MCUing the Netflix group. Maybe they’ll be in another multiverse where Blade and Cottonmouth aren’t the same guy but most of the rest stays the same? I think I’m nearly as excited for SM3 as I was for Endgame. The multiverse angle with this one is off the charts!

The new set photos reveal its a Christmas movie but no multiverse stuff hinted yet

Yup. Pretty much. I hope they change it

Hot Toys and Hasbro are retarded.

If you look on the secondary market, the prices for the Raimi/Maguire Spider-Man stuff is absurd. People are dropping mad bucks on those older Toy Biz movie figures from 2002 and 2004 for the first two films. People are obsessed with those super poseable Spider-Man figures. Even random ones that were so common back in the day like ?Magnetic Spider-Man? or ?Wrestling Spider-Man? or ?Scooter Spider-Man? go for $200+. It?s insane.

The demand is real. There?s really no excuse, especially with how popular the new video game is with the Raimi costume skin that everyone clamored for. I really don?t get why these companies are so inept. All they do is react to the market instead of thinking long term. Here we have an actual DEMAND here and they?re just not taking advantage of it. Really stupid.

Then you have companies like ToyEra trying to capitalize on the demand with Doc Ock and Green Goblin, and Sideshow/Hot Toys tries to shut them down. They?re so incompetent. Hasbro is no different. I see pegs and pegs filled with Marvel Legends that no one wants. Imagine if they did a retro Raimi wave of modern 6? figures of Spider-Man, Green Gobin, Doc Ock, Sandman, Black Suit Spidey, Venom and Harry Osborn? People would eat that **** up.

But nah, make your retail exclusive Mystiques, Black Widow and Domino that keep shelf warming, you dummies.

Why don’t you have a movie Vision instead of Coulson?

Back