Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are talkin bout movies man. Not TV episodes.
But the show clearly paved the way for that. This movie just had to find a way to kill the true Parker and woke the hell out of Spider-Man. Blasphemous! Imagine if Doc Ock was a chick in this? *shivers*

Cassian show is Rogue Before Rogue lol
"Rogue Zero" it is then...
It's Pre-Rogue.......not to be confused with a pierogi, the official dumpling of the SW universe. :D I'll let myself out.

BTW jye, that's been 2 or 3 times now that I've wondered who the noob is posting on the forum, only to see you've changed your avatar YET AGAIN. Knock it off already! :rotfl

Cassian sucks.

Literally DOZENS of Star Wars fans around the globe can't wait to half-heartedly sit through that show out of a nagging sense of obligation.

Maybe three people are legitimately looking forward to it anxiously, but two of them are in Cassian's immediate family and the last one is this guy:

5-5cb6cac1b9e26-700.jpg

Literally DOZENS of Star Wars fans around the globe can't wait to half-heartedly sit through that show out of a nagging sense of obligation.

It reminds me of when I used to watch wrestling. It was a habit that I kept even though I knew the show was terrible.

Maybe three people are legitimately looking forward to it anxiously, but two of them are in Cassian's immediate family and the last one is this guy:

5-5cb6cac1b9e26-700.jpg

That's embarrassing, for his his family and friends.

5-5cb6cac1b9e26-700.jpg
BlandGloomyAntelopegroundsquirrel-max-1mb.gif
ray-liotta-laughing.gif

5-5cb6cac1b9e26-700.jpg
Is that jye or khev in the photo?

Back