Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy crap please skip to 1:34 and witness her cackle like a freaking witch holy crap i’m crying I can’t wait until Loki sees this lol

Oh god please go to 1:34 and 1:47 please I beg you :rotfl

Holy crap please skip to 1:34 and witness her cackle like a freaking witch holy crap i’m crying I can’t wait until Loki sees this lol

Oh god please go to 1:34 please :rotfl

Either she got styling tips from Lana Wachowski or Electro just got done banging her :lol

Feige's face when she was answering the first question lol "Don't eff this up you idiot."

Last edited:
Don't be alarmed but Jamie Foxx just put out a hit on you...
spiderman-fixes-jamie-foxx-hair-electro-13959631558.gif

She's been a power player in Hollywood for many years. Also Queen of the "Ladies".
Honestly it really is sad. You get someone amazingly talented like Feige and there is so many dipshits in his way. They get in his way of honestly making way more money for them than if they did it themselves.

Avi Arad
Amy Pascal
Ike Perlmutter

Ah ok yes lol i remember hearing of that whole debacle. Funny I was just listening to a podcast last night and the Paul Reiser emails were referenced, pretty sure from that.

Oh god please go to 1:34 and 1:47 please I beg you :rotfl

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Holy crap?? That's real!! I thought the picture you posted before I saw the video was photoshopped!!

:slap How in the world can Feige sit next to her like that and remain professional and serious??!?!?

Crack Head Amy at her finest. I rest my case forever more...

Amy was the one who's nasty emails were hacked at Sony and released leading to her ouster, if you remember that.
So if I read on the net correctly, she said she was fired from Sony as CEO, supposedly saying racist comments and admitting to contributing to the gender pay gap, but starts her own Production Company that works with Sony on various movies like Ghostbusters, Marvel movies, etc.

Damn, that's Kathleen Kennedy level power right there that you can't buy.

BTW zero question now as Venom is no doubt MCU.

"You look at the obvious comic connotations between Venom and Spider-Man and it is inherent. So the minute Sony made their Venom movie and it worked as well as it did, and Tom Hardy became as iconic as he has become as Venom, then the obvious question is then, 'How do we start to merge them?'"

https://collider.com/is-venom-in-mcu-kevin-feige-comments/
I wouldn't be surprised here if Marvel and Sony announce a many movie relationship after NWH releases.

Back