Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know anyone under the age of 50 that actively goes to see Bond movies, pensioners single handedly holding the UK box office together.

I watched Skyfall when it came out. The trailers and ads before it were insane. 40 minutes of Sony Vaio and Ericsson adverts mixed in with Omega watches and whatever cars were in the film. I felt like I'd seen a full film before the actual film even started.

I watched Skyfall when it came out. The trailers and ads before it were insane. 40 minutes of Sony Vaio and Ericsson adverts mixed in with Omega watches and whatever cars were in the film. I felt like I'd seen a full film before the actual film even started.
I can't remember a single moment from a single James Bond movie.

This dropped today new spiderverse trailer . Looks amazing

Across the multiverse.... That's the other big reveal in No Way Home. It's not Venom that's gonna show up in the end credits, it's Miles' animated version. Because, you see, it all ties together... :slap

Could you imagine? The animated Sony Miles in a clip with a live action Holland MCU Spidey... :lol

Across the multiverse.... That's the other big reveal in No Way Home. It's not Venom that's gonna show up in the end credits, it's Miles' animated version. Because, you see, it all ties together... :slap

Could you imagine? The animated Sony Miles in a clip with a live action Holland MCU Spidey... :lol
You just might not be wrong lol

At this point there’s no way they cannot have snaggletooth MJ in this movie even if for just a few minutes which is what I’m hearing that Sandman and Lizard actors are in it for.

My big question is are they going to address Garfield’s parents being in SHIELD :slap

At this point there’s no way they cannot have snaggletooth MJ in this movie even if for just a few minutes which is what I’m hearing that Sandman and Lizard actors are in it for.
p1Uk59E.jpg

Yeah I remember a certain half-time show that sparked controversy too.

Nolan did have some pointy Kate nips at the end of Batman Begins too IIRC. But the MJ scene became pretty much a meme. :lol

Back