Spider-Man 4/5

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tobey was an excellent choice (in the beginning). I hope he puts more into 4 / 5 than he did in 3. Ugh. It was on cable last night and the Saturday Night Fever sequence walking down the streets of New York was horrid.

Unfortunately, Spidey 3 had too many bad directing and acting holes to make it what it could have been :monkey2

Tobey was an excellent choice (in the beginning). I hope he puts more into 4 / 5 than he did in 3. Ugh. It was on cable last night and the Saturday Night Fever sequence walking down the streets of New York was horrid.

That was one of the best parts of SM3 IMO. Don't assume everyone hates it, i really think you gotta understand PP to get that scene. Plus i love how the SM movies don't take themselves too seriously.

NOW DIG ON THIS!! (AND GET ME A COOKIE)

gunfingas.gif

^^^^^ Whyyyyyyyy :horror

Evil Peter :)rolleyes:) provided humorous moments. IMO Tobey's overall performance as Evil Peter "acted in a obsequious manner" or sucked

On the other hand, Tobey portraying Evil Spidey had some splendid moments which ended much too soon.

Now dig on this, "Go make me some" :naughty

Dunst is "In" for More 'Spider-Man' in a Completely Unofficial Capacity
Sep 30 2008

For nearly a month, Sam Raimi and Tobey Maguire have had their arms stretched to a center point, their hands overlapping, their eyes expectedly affixed on co-star Kirsten Dunst. Would she pile her hand into the center, say "I'm in" for a couple more Spider-Man movies, then do that thing where everyone in the hand-pile throws their hands up and cheers? She totally did, dudes! From MTV:

“I’m in,” said [Dunst] matter of factly.

Yessss! The old gang is back! Except that she quickly backtracked:

However, when pressed to make the announcement official, Dunst quickly changed her tone, and rather cryptically added, “I’m not saying anything, I know there’s rumors…”

Honestly, I wouldn't mind if they pulled a Katie Holmes-to-Maggie Gyllenhaal-style switch and replaced Dunst with someone else. While I'm not necessarily that opposed to her, she's clearly the most useless, easily-replaceable member of the cast, and someone else could be filling the role just as well if not better. If Spider-Man were a car, and you took it in one morning to get your Kirsten Dunst replaced, the mechanic would have it done by your lunch break. "Yeah, you were right about that noise: it was your Dunst. So I yanked 'er out, threw a Michelle Williams in there. Should be fine."

Dunst is "In" for More 'Spider-Man' in a Completely Unofficial Capacity
Sep 30 2008

For nearly a month, Sam Raimi and Tobey Maguire have had their arms stretched to a center point, their hands overlapping, their eyes expectedly affixed on co-star Kirsten Dunst. Would she pile her hand into the center, say "I'm in" for a couple more Spider-Man movies, then do that thing where everyone in the hand-pile throws their hands up and cheers? She totally did, dudes! From MTV:

Yessss! The old gang is back! Except that she quickly backtracked:

Honestly, I wouldn't mind if they pulled a Katie Holmes-to-Maggie Gyllenhaal-style switch and replaced Dunst with someone else. While I'm not necessarily that opposed to her, she's clearly the most useless, easily-replaceable member of the cast, and someone else could be filling the role just as well if not better. If Spider-Man were a car, and you took it in one morning to get your Kirsten Dunst replaced, the mechanic would have it done by your lunch break. "Yeah, you were right about that noise: it was your Dunst. So I yanked 'er out, threw a Michelle Williams in there. Should be fine."

:lecture................

Imagine if you will

It's 2011 you're at the theater, those god damn long ass previews have finally ended. Your buzzed with excitement(or something else) it's been 4 long years. It dark, but you can see perfectly and then......................

(close your eyes right after you click and feel the awesome trust me)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ5Irvc4Je8

Back