1/6 Hot Toys - MMS576 - Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse - Spider-Gwen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where is the love for this amazing figure lol!!!

87FCF3FA-5D92-4BC6-96F0-2A887E2B790A.jpeg

CBA0BC35-68DE-4795-972C-86D72CBF1F11.jpeg

Custom Upgrade by AFM, on a TbLeague S17B.
DSC00998 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC00997 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC00996 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC00995 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC00994 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC00993 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC00992 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC00991 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

My work is for those who want to try something different. If my work is not for you then please pass my post by I'm more than happy to answer question on my process. If you post mean or rude moments, then I will place you in the ignore/block option and I will never see your post again. I'm only here to try and help as much as I have been helped by other here in the past.

Last edited:
I hate to be very blunt here: That looks like barf with the TBL S17 body. The correct body to use is the S44 (teenage body, small bust)

Barf? Really? Obviously you really do not hate to being blunt/rude.. I guess that makes you feel better about yourself. Sad! I kindly disagree. I prefer this one. S44 is too small IMO. But to each his own. I would love to see your rendition. FYI, the head will not work on that body as the neck connector is smallest on that body.

Last edited:
Uh...no. Sorry, but that doesn't work. At all.
You are free to your opinion. I disagree. She has way more articulation and that works for me to do stop motion animation. I like to show people there are other options. If you do not like it, then that's your prerogative.

Custom Upgrade by AFM, on a TbLeague S17B.
DSC00998 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC00997 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC00996 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC00995 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC00994 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC00993 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC00992 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC00991 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr
I dont care for the bust on her, but that costume and articulation look great! Would like to see that on the smaller HT body too.

No, why do you ask?
Because as articulated as a HT body is, a seamless body is much more. It is perfect for animating. When professionals do Stop-motion they usually use a metal armature. The seamless body uses a skeleton that is very much similar to the metal armature. Thus it is better to use for animation with far great range of motion. Which is my only/main purpose for the customs I make.

So if you have not tried animating your figure, you would not even notice the need for such articulation. I am the first to admit that from my experience, the best articulated body is the RAH Medicom Spiderman. I used it to make my animated movie. The only problem with that body is it is made of brittle plastic and is famous for breaking in the hip and shoulder area. I have not had those problem with the seamless bodies while maintaining the great articulation I need . So for those who want the very best articulation from there figures, I like to show there are other options. If that doesn't matter to everyone, that's fine too. I'm all about options. I hope you can see that now.

Because as articulated as a HT body is, a seamless body is much more. It is perfect for animating. When professionals do Stop-motion they usually use a metal armature. The seamless body uses a skeleton that is very much similar to the metal armature. Thus it is better to use for animation with far great range of motion. Which is my only/main purpose for the customs I make.

So if you have not tried animating your figure, you would not even notice the need for such articulation. I am the first to admit that from my experience, the best articulated body is the RAH Medicom Spiderman. I used it to make my animated movie. The only problem with that body is it is made of brittle plastic and is famous for breaking in the hip and shoulder area. I have not had those problem with the seamless bodies while maintaining the great articulation I need . So for those who want the very best articulation from there figures, I like to show there are other options. If that doesn't matter to everyone, that's fine too. I'm all about options. I hope you can see that now.
Ok all I said was that the HT had great articulation, never said anything about stop motion or the different body type so maybe your reply was meant for someone else? All good.

Back