1/6 Hot Toys - MMS576 - Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse - Spider-Gwen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Custom Upgrade by AFM, on a TbLeague S17B.
DSC00998 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC00997 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC00996 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC00995 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC00994 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC00993 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC00992 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC00991 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

My work is for those who want to try something different. If my work is not for you then please pass my post by I'm more than happy to answer question on my process. If you post mean or rude moments, then I will place you in the ignore/block option and I will never see your post again. I'm only here to try and help as much as I have been helped by other here in the past.
Is this the 1/6 body suit I've been seeing on ebay? also do you think a

S34A body would work?​

Unfortunately no. I purchased all those separately parted out along with the head and hands. The suit has the slippers printed on the the suit but I had an extra pair.
ok cool thanks i order a body and suit! im guessing you removed the hood from the hot toys one to get the hooded look?

Last edited:
ah ok ill see what i can do seems the cheapest the figure is like $200 and no one seems to be just selling the head
You could probably use the HT hooded head but you will have to mod it to fit on the Phicen body and remove the hood on the suit. I did this with an older Gwen figure I put together. PM and I'll post picture of it for you there buddy tomorrow.

Back