SooSoo - 1/6 SST-45 Wolverine - Old Man Logan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soo Soo

Admin
· 39 m ·

Are you ready for 045 and 049?
(SST045 have added baby hulk and the bag in final product)

434664659_793562255955441_6237649971926786494_n.jpg

Baby Hulk munching on a severed arm is an interesting choice. Would have thought if they included the baby he’d be in a more neutral pose that could have him held or in a pack or just lying on the ground. Great addition regardless. Actually a little tempted now. If they were to get around to Old Man Hawkeye that would seal the deal.

8kwso1.jpg

Makes me wish there was a final scene old man Wayne to pair with...
8kwtj8.gif
8m7k3y.gif

or in another timeline this old man...
8nh1pz.gif

\
8m52tz.gif

Last edited:
Great potential, lose the Duster, jacket, stand, shotgun, claws, back pack and the little fella. So what is left has my attention, I know complete madness, there is fine line between madness and Insanity, well it works for me.

May lose the boots and hat too.

Maybe the body too.

I have so many parts I just do not need.

Last edited:
I actually like the Logan aspect of the figure. I like the duster, not the hat. The pants in the boots not a favorite look. Baby Hulk, eh. I don't want to make him just another western figure. I want to keep the Wolverine angle. Which is why I don't know where he'll go. Excited to see what he looks like in hand.

Great potential, lose the Duster, jacket, stand, shotgun, claws, back pack and the little fella. So what is left has my attention, I know complete madness, there is fine line between madness and Insanity, well it works for me.

May lose the boots and hat too.

Maybe the body too.

I have so many parts I just do not need.
Better too much than too little

That leather jacket needs weathering and the the belt on it isn't ideal for this look. I'd probably try and get a modern red button up shirt on him with the jacket, then tuck the boots into the pants and you got a modern OML from later comics. But for a true Old man Logan lose the gun belt and have him with duster and hat and you're good.

I don't know which way to go with him.

Originally he was going to just be a character in the old west, because I have no need for an apocalyptic Logan.

Then I found my spare Hot Toys' The Wolverine bone claws and thought about making him nineteenth century James Howlett/Logan, though the grey hair would be wrong. I could use one of my surplus younger Wolverine sculpts, but that defeats one of the main attractions of the set - the old man Logan head.

Either way, the gun belt, holsters, knife and rope are probably destined for another figure as they're mostly wasted under the duster, and he only needs his claws and healing factor. (I'll paint the shotgun cartridges brass so they're more period accurate).

The leather jacket was of no use from the beginning... and that horrible baby Hulk... 🤮

At least they didn't charge for Hulk. The severed arm will have a purpose elsewhere, maybe Art the Clown or the upcoming Sideshow Pennywise.

Sculpt option:

Soo Soo

Admin
· 10 m ·

********************IN STOCK NOW*********************
***The original code SSH003 was the John head set, now it is being replaced as SSH004.
SSH003 code is now the code of old logan head set.***

SOOSOOTOYS 1/6scale collectible SSH-003:Old man Logan head set
-One angry head sculpt
-One Red T-shirt
***SSH-003 head sculpt can be used on sst045 The old logan***

s1.jpg
s2.jpg
s3.jpg
s4.jpg
s5.jpg
s6.jpg
s7.jpg