1/6 SooSoo SST-060 Vampire Hunter (Blade)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could you IMAGINE the behind the scenes drama between Blade Trinity era Wesley Snipes and Suicide Squad era Jared Leto?
Pretty sure they would kill each other.
If Jared Leto sent Wesley Snipes a used condom I think he would have straight up murdered him, I can't see Leto putting up much of a fight against Snipes lol

If Jared Leto sent Wesley Snipes a used condom I think he would have straight up murdered him, I can't see Leto putting up much of a fight against Snipes lol
Yeah, pretty sure Leto is getting his freaky skinny white ass handed to him by Snipes and Snipes would be going back to prison - but imagine the hilarious new stories Patton Oswalt and Ryan Reynolds would have!

Looks great. I've been on a SooSoo buying binge lately and blown away by the production quality of every single purchase. Definitely grabbing this since they're doing the first movie look later as well

Soosoo said they making a Blade 1 figure too or as an extra outfit accessory for this Blade?

Soosoo said they making a Blade 1 figure too or as an extra outfit accessory for this Blade?

I'd like to know this too.

Just placed my PO today but would probably switch to Blade 1 if there was an option.

Just ordered Soosootoys SST060 1/6 Vampire Hunter from KG (had $20 in points to use).
Would like to acquire a vest from the present version due to liking it over the 3rd movie version and maybe some of the weapons (couldn't justify buying both versions at the moment) ..
Looks like present toys did well on theirs but had to many issues with other figures from them and very few with SooSoo .

Yes faces with character come with time, I would include Sam Elliott, Tommy Lee Jones, Tim Blake Nelson, Jeff Bridges, Stephen Lang and Dennis Quaid to name but a few. Of course they would most likely become western figures, they have all made their mark on the genre.

Last edited:
Back