1/6 SooSoo SST-060 Vampire Hunter (Blade)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asta

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
s1.jpg

Guys what do you think about this sculpt? The details are there and look crazy, but what about the likeness to Wesley?
P.S. This is made by Zhao.

Attachments

• 1000079729.mp4
    2.7 MB
Last edited:
This figure has had threads started in the Marvel, General, and Horror sections.
Any other criteria Blade could meet?
I bet Indiana Jones has had some vampire related escapades…

Last edited:
This figure has had threads started in the Marvel, General, and Horror sections.
Any other criteria Blade could meet?
I bet Indians Jones has had some vampire related escapades…
I guess if there was an "Indians" he can go in there too.

Don't like the laughing emoji. Why wouldn't they have started there?

I don't like the emoji where it is. It should be at the end of the sentence. :lol

Seriously though, I don't know why they laughed. Maybe the sentiment was lost in translation?

If it was Mars they'd have confirmed they'd be making that one later, and we'd have laughed because Mars always promise to make everything. :monkey3

I don't like the emoji where it is. It should be at the end of the sentence. :lol

Seriously though, I don't know why they laughed. Maybe the sentiment was lost in translation?

If it was Mars they'd have confirmed they'd be making that one later, and we'd have laughed because Mars always promise to make everything. :monkey3
:ROFLMAO:
I hope it's just lost in translation.
As it stands seems like they are laughing at the request.:cautious:
Mars is the partner who teases a great time then says they have a headache.

Back