1/6 SooSoo SST-060 Vampire Hunter (Blade)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic looking figure,
head sculpts are incredible and the tailoring looks top-notch
Love that the sword is metal - I'm interested in why it says "foldable" makes me think the blades in the handle are always there and simply fit into the handle rather than the Hot Toys swap-out handle approach.
LOVE that the coat is real leather.

Must say though, as an owner of the original Hot Toy one that there are a couple of differences I prefer on that figure to this one, but that has more to do with the outfit choice than execution.
Mostly I prefer the original stake holster on the leg of the old figure where you can see the stakes - helped make him look more like a Vampire Killer to me.
and Secondly I prefer the huge customized Uzi he uses in the old figure from the first two movies as opposed to this shotgun.
Thirdly I prefer the second movies chest piece to this one, and I prefer the first movies chest design over the other two.
Other than that though - there is no question this is a much better figure and made to a really high quality and skill by SOOSOOTOYS

Gonna have to buy this - might sell my old HT one, or if I can think of a cool display maybe have them together?

Hope SOOSOO do some of the films vampire villains, would love a Deacon Frost and Jared Nomak/Reaper - sure they wont match this Blade outfit but Im not so OCD as for that to bother me so long as they all look good! :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231031_132507_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231031_132507_Chrome.jpg
    581.5 KB · Views: 0
Fantastic looking figure,
head sculpts are incredible and the tailoring looks top-notch
Love that the sword is metal - I'm interested in why it says "foldable" makes me think the blades in the handle are always there and simply fit into the handle rather than the Hot Toys swap-out handle approach.
LOVE that the coat is real leather.

Must say though, as an owner of the original Hot Toy one that there are a couple of differences I prefer on that figure to this one, but that has more to do with the outfit choice than execution.
Mostly I prefer the original stake holster on the leg of the old figure where you can see the stakes - helped make him look more like a Vampire Killer to me.
and Secondly I prefer the huge customized Uzi he uses in the old figure from the first two movies as opposed to this shotgun.
Thirdly I prefer the second movies chest piece to this one, and I prefer the first movies chest design over the other two.
Other than that though - there is no question this is a much better figure and made to a really high quality and skill by SOOSOOTOYS

Gonna have to buy this - might sell my old HT one, or if I can think of a cool display maybe have them together?

Hope SOOSOO do some of the films vampire villains, would love a Deacon Frost and Jared Nomak/Reaper - sure they wont match this Blade outfit but Im not so OCD as for that to bother me so long as they all look good! :ROFLMAO:
Imagine if they make Drake instead of Frost or Nomak 🤣

Soo Soo

Admin
· 40 m ·

------------------------------------------------
This set come with two piece of high quality head sculpt (calm and anger ver), also both head come with the neck tattoo pattern.

For costume, it will come with Genuine Leather coat, jacket, red shirt, black tactical vest, black tactical belt, black pants and a pair of black boot. Collectors can change the outfit in order to create three different looks.

Please noted all the leather parts in this set are made with Genuine Leather!
------------------------------------------------

PRE ORDER NOW!!!

Soosootoys 1/6 scale collectible SST-060:Vampire hunter
Email us for more information :soosootoys@hotmail.com

The Collectible Figurine special features:

-(One)Detailed Head sculpt including tattoo
-(One)Detailed angry head sculpt including tattoo

-Body with over 28points of articulations
-Approximately 30CM tall

-Eight(8)pieces of interchangeable palms including:
-One(1)pair of fists
-One(1)pair of hand for holding hand gun
-One(1)pair of relaxed palms
-One(1)pair of hand for holding sword

Costume:
-One(1)The suit include armor (Genuine leather coat)

Weapons:
-Two(2)Hand guns
-One(1)metal foldable sword with scabbard
-One(1)Sunglasses
-Five(5)Stakes
-One(1)foldable Shotgun including the 2pieces bullet
-One(1)Revolver
-One(1)Grapple short sword with interchangeable tip
-Two(2)Foldable Boomerang

-One(1)figure stand

Release Date:
3rd Quarter 2024

View attachment 671656View attachment 671657View attachment 671658View attachment 671659View attachment 671660View attachment 671661View attachment 671662View attachment 671663View attachment 671664View attachment 671665View attachment 671666View attachment 671667View attachment 671668

Ordered both this and Present Toys. Hoping the Soosoo head fits the Present one so I can display both soosoo heads

I was gonna make my first order with GianToy to see how they do but the product is protected and inaccessible for some reason so I’ll just go with KG.

Something tells me the PT figure is gonna be a let down.

Back