SST Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They teased a Jackman Wolverine from X1 a little while back and now they’re showing an comic Old Man Logan so I’d imagine they’d be up for all versions of the character. Wolverine always sells.

They teased a Jackman Wolverine from X1 a little while back and now they’re showing an comic Old Man Logan so I’d imagine they’d be up for all versions of the character. Wolverine always sells.
It’s just that SST has a pretty good deal going now on the classic yellow tiger stripe Wolverine right now. Just not sure if I should wait or not

It’s just that SST has a pretty good deal going now on the classic yellow tiger stripe Wolverine right now. Just not sure if I should wait or not
The sideshow wolverine is a good figure and if you like it enough, then go for it. But if you think you’d prefer the SooSoo version whenever it’s released and regret your sideshow purchase, then just wait it out. Just know that some of the Sideshow versions had a mangled elbow joint in the jointed arms so you may have to get a replacement for that right away. I think it was mostly the exclusive versions that had that problem though. Also, you may experience that the friction joint for swapping the claws to the different hands could be loose. Again, some are looser than others. Idk if that might’ve been fixed in the latest production run though.

Last edited:
Back