SooSoo - 1/6 SST-45 Wolverine - Old Man Logan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asta

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
SooSoo Old Man Logan.jpg

SooSoo Old Man Logan 4.jpg
SooSoo Old Man Logan 3.jpg
SooSoo Old Man Logan 1.jpg

I scrolled through all my digital copies of Old Man Logan, but couldn't find a picture anywhere of him with the gun belt and guns. :unsure:

The figure looks better than his appearance in the comics.

It's not the comic version since it's copying the fan design of Raphal Bero who made a digital statue of his interpertation of cowboy Logan inspired by Unforgiven and Red Dead Redemption.

It's a shame a western movie featuring Logan has never happened given that he was born in 1832.

1668967023392.png

1668967156271.png

It's not the comic version since it's copying the fan design of Raphal Bero who made a digital statue of his interpertation of cowboy Logan inspired by Unforgiven and Red Dead Redemption.

It's a shame a western movie featuring Logan has never happened given that he was born in 1832.

View attachment 608924
View attachment 608925

That explains why he looks so much better than he did in the comic.

I'm so ready this is going to be the coolest logan to have. It will go great with the other western figures I got like John and Arthur.

I'm so ready this is going to be the coolest logan to have. It will go great with the other western figures I got like John and Arthur.

First Doctor Doom and now Logan.

I'm buying Marvel figures again. :panic:

He'll fit right in as you say, especially un-snikt!

I have a couple of Jonah Hex figures, but surprisingly, after a quick search, it appears there was never a Logan/Hex crossover.

First Doctor Doom and now Logan.

I'm buying Marvel figures again. :panic:

He'll fit right in as you say, especially un-snikt!

I have a couple of Jonah Hex figures, but surprisingly, after a quick search, it appears there was never a Logan/Hex crossover.
Sadly, that would have been an interesting DC/Marvel crossover. Also with this I hope SooSoo sizes the figure properly as he's 5'3 in the comics. And I also hope we get a brown suit or tiger stripe wolverine.

Hopefully, it comes with a secondary sculpt biting a cigar. That would just complete the look.

o1.jpg
o2.jpg
o3.jpg
o4.jpg
o5.jpg
o6.jpg
o7.jpg
o8.jpg
o9.jpg
o10.jpg
o11.jpg
o12.jpg
o13.jpg
o14.jpg
o15.jpg
o17.jpg
o16.jpg
o18.jpg
o19.jpg
o20.jpg

The Collectible Figurine special features:

-One(1)Normal detailed head sculpt
-Body with over 30 points of articulations
-Approximately 30cm tall

-Twelve(12)pieces of interchangeable hands including:
-One(1)pair of fists
-One(1)pair of relaxed palms
-One(1)pair of holding guns hands
-One(1)pair of holding knife hands
-One(1)pair of fists with metal claws
-One(1)pair of relaxed hands with metal claws

Costume:

-One(1)Red shirt
-One(1)Green scarf
-One(1)Brown coat with damaged effect
-One(1)Brown pants
-One(1)pair of boots
-One(1)ammo belt
-One(1)Brown leather jacket

Weapons:

-One(1)Revolver
-One(1)Shotgun
-One(1)knife

Accessories:

-One(1)Grey hat
-Six(6)Shotgun shells
-One(1)Rope
-One(1)Figure stand

Release date: Q2/2023

Figure looks great but if it's truly 30cm in height, he's already too tall for any comicbook Wolverine/Logan. Which then means they're probably just using a standard TTM19 type body for this.

Back