Sideshow Snake Eyes and Timber 1/6th Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still Elite™.... though just barely. Glad they fixed the goggles though. Timber still looks like a mess. :lol

Have to agree... I appreciate the effort of an articulated Timber, but the effect looks too much like a toy. Better (and probably cheaper) alternative would have been 2 "static" versions.

Have to agree... I appreciate the effort of an articulated Timber, but the effect looks too much like a toy. Better (and probably cheaper) alternative would have been 2 "static" versions.

They probably felt that they'd been down that road with the coyote pup that was included with the little snow wall.

Static would not be an action figure...it would be a statue. And then I would have no interest in it just like the Dewback in the Star Wars line.

Cancelled, though Snakes looks slightly better, Timber looks...bad. Take me off the list of the Elite™ for now, though I may re-order later with some Reward points.

Snake eyes looks great,its snowing here and I am feeling some Snowjob soon....its time to reveal Sideshow

I'll try to answer all of these questions when I review it on my blog. Should be late tonight or early tomorrow. I'll post a link here when it's up.

tumblr_m41j01U2yX1qlfwzk.gif

Sorry, guys. I'm writing it up right now.

The landlord has had prospective buyers for our apartment in and out all day. Very frustrating and distracting.

Sorry, guys. I'm writing it up right now.

The landlord has had prospective buyers for our apartment in and out all day. Very frustrating and distracting.

No worries, man. Just giving you a hard time.

So how does the whole blog thing work as far as getting product early? You get in touch with Sideshow's PR people and ask them to send you stuff early for you to review?

Back