Sideshow Snake Eyes and Timber 1/6th Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best to follow Bruce Lee's example and use a body suit.

Bruce-Lee-enter-the-dragon-black-suit-numchucks.jpg

I purchased a Snake Eyes outfit from TonyMeis. I'm pretty happy with it. It also came with a mask, made with the same type of "wetsuit" material as the outfit, which can be used to put over the SSC Snake Eyes sculpt (shown in the pics). A belt was also included, but not shown.

Don't mind the ridiculously oversized boots. It's still a WIP.

76771140.jpg

44220153.jpg

Nice! :clap

Let's put the ninja urination debate on hold. I'm more interested in the fact that Tony Mei could probably make us a sweet Torpedo wetsuit. :naughty

Nice! :clap

Let's put the ninja urination debate on hold. I'm more interested in the fact that Tony Mei could probably make us a sweet Torpedo wetsuit. :naughty

I was just thinking the same thing the other night when I was looking at my SE wetsuit from Tony. I'll email Tony and see if he can fit a Torpedo wetsuit for us.

The only thing that bothers me about this outfit is the seam down the middle of the neck. Put it in the back and I'd definitely pick this up.
Maybe the shirt is on backwards? I put the seam in the back on both versions of my SEs. The mask and the figure look great.

Perhaps it can be put on both ways :dunno Although the photo's Tony sent me had the seam on the front, so I'll stick with that.

It can go on both ways, not a clear front or back to the shirt. I was just pointing out that the seam could go to the back without affecting the look of the shirt, just in case anyone else (Ultra8294) was interested in getting one from Tony. Some people like to hide the seams, cleaner look. If you like it seam up front more power to ya, to each his own. :hi5:

What body is that Lawrence?

E it's not as shiny in hand and once he loads him out he'll lose the Gort look. I'm still waiting on a ACI body to assemble my toon SE. I may look into getting one of Tony's mask so I can use the smaller V1 head with the V2 visor.

Scifi67: I was just thinking the same thing the other night when I was looking at my SE wetsuit from Tony. I'll email Tony and see if he can fit a Torpedo wetsuit for us.

I would love to see how this turns out bc I want one! That would make a perfect Torpedo suit.

Scifi67: I was just thinking the same thing the other night when I was looking at my SE wetsuit from Tony. I'll email Tony and see if he can fit a Torpedo wetsuit for us.

I would love to see how this turns out bc I want one! That would make a perfect Torpedo suit.

I'll keep everyone posted.

Back