Statue [SIDESHOW] Madame Hydra Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [SIDESHOW] Madame Hyrda Comiquette

Madame Hydra is an interesting choice. With this hobby spiraling into the red (from a Production perspective) If she doesn't sell, you may see Sideshow opt for safer, more common female characters in the future. "The women sell better than anything" is what I've been told. The Darkchylde was a bust, has a nice bust, but with her goat legs -will join the Brendan Fraser Mummy comiquette, and the Venomasaurus in Sideshows clearance bin. Release dates keep getting pushed, while items are artificially posted as "sold out". It's a dark day for these companies, unless you're overseas. People just don't want to spend the money for something that most people consider an unnecessary luxury. I will still drop my cash on Madame Hydra, but will a few hundred more?

Madame Hydra is an interesting choice. With this hobby spiraling into the red (from a Production perspective) If she doesn't sell, you may see Sideshow opt for safer, more common female characters in the future. "The women sell better than anything" is what I've been told. The Darkchylde was a bust, has a nice bust, but with her goat legs -will join the Brendan Fraser Mummy comiquette, and the Venomasaurus in Sideshows clearance bin. Release dates keep getting pushed, while items are artificially posted as "sold out". It's a dark day for these companies, unless you're overseas. People just don't want to spend the money for something that most people consider an unnecessary luxury. I will still drop my cash on Madame Hydra, but will a few hundred more?

You keep Venomsaurus out of this!!!! :mad:

:)

Thanks for posting, Oktay! :)

looks like same person who did the She-Hulk

That was exactly what I was thinking, when I saw the way her hair is sculpted and her face showing no emotion (btw I love the She-Hulk PF statue... it's just the fact that this Comiquette looks a bit like a human clone of her and I also don't know anything about the character - weird choice of Sideshow).

Reveal is today.
Looked her up on the web, interesting character. Didn't know anything about her beforehand.

^Yeah. Although it will probably be a pass for me, I am really interested to see how she turns out. Looking forward to the reveal Sideshow!

Preview is up,

The Exclusive Madame Hydra Comiquette, which will include a switch-out portrait and left hand with a machine gun, plus fine art print will be priced at $279.99, have an Edition Size of 500 pieces worldwide, and will have a 10%, or $28.00 non-refundable deposit charged within 24 to 48 hours once a Pre-Order is placed. Additionally, a regular version, without the switch-out accessories and print will be available for Pre-Order and priced at $279.99.

Holy smokes that's quite a kit for the exclusive!!

2001151press05001.jpg

200115press04001.jpg

2001151press03001.jpg

2001151press02001.jpg

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?cat=26&ref=footer&prod-blog&ssc

Last edited:
Back