Statue [SIDESHOW] Madame Hydra Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fbf89244_hell-frozen-over.jpg

Finally :exactly:

I would purchase her if it is around $220, I just cannot feel anything from here now. Maybe until more reveals.

Yeah, the regular head could use more expression of some sort. Make it something clear and understandable. What exactly is she feeling? I have the same issue with Nick Fury. Bump that slight sneer into a full fledged scowl.

Yeah, the regular head could use more expression of some sort. Make it something clear and understandable. What exactly is she feeling? I have the same issue with Nick Fury. Bump that slight sneer into a full fledged scowl.

I see on the Reg. Version Head a Thousand Mile Stare as to look at her new Victim, I think they should have made the Reg. Version Head with the short hair look like the Viper Head Version.
As for Nick they could have also had him holding 2 guns straight armed in front of him, standing Tall and a Pissed Off look.

I see on the Reg. Version Head a Thousand Mile Stare as to look at her new Victim, I think they should have made the Reg. Version Head with the short hair look like the Viper Head Version.
As for Nick they could have also had him holding 2 guns straight armed in front of him, standing Tall and a Pissed Off look.
Yeah, I read that and commented on it. I like the idea. As for MH, I think if the stare is supposed to be one with any emotion at all, it doesn't really show through very well. Sort of like a mannequin. Nick just looks a little sleepy and bored. I still like these pieces, don't get me wrong. I just think they could be a bit better with some easy changes.

:exactly::exactly::exactly::exactly: Feeling the same ....

This is one expensive 1/5 piece. Nearly as much as a 1/4 PF. It looks like a woman of marvel stuff to me. SS raised the price again?

Yeah, I read that and commented on it. I like the idea. As for MH, I think if the stare is supposed to be one with any emotion at all, it doesn't really show through very well. Sort of like a mannequin. Nick just looks a little sleepy and bored. I still like these pieces, don't get me wrong. I just think they could be a bit better with some easy changes.

I agree with your point on emotion maybe I see something else in my Minds Eye.
It is sad IMO about the NF, SSC needs to really go for it when they do these :exactly:

...:lecture

while it looks great, it reminds me to much of rogue.

anyone know if this is suppose to be part of the women of marvel line, or just a stand alone piece :dunno

Stand alone piece IMO. This piece doesn't have the similiar design motiff on the base as Storm Comiquette and Invisible Woman Comiquette.
It will go nicely with Nick Fury Comiquette.

hmmm, not sure if i'm going to order this one, i've always ordered pretty much every female character. there's just something about the all green scheme that isn't sitting well with me.

i know it's a silly nit pick but it's my nit pick.:pfft:

Re: [SIDESHOW] Madame Hyrda Comiquette

any who....

if you dont know the character, gtfo.

otherwise, Sideshow should have sculpted the hair hiding her right side of her face covering her scar.

:goodpost: Thank You for listening to ME, Sideshow.

I'd prefer this facial expression:

Viper_madame_hydra.jpg

I'm pretty sure this isn't part of WoM line, more of a companion piece to the Nick Fury COM. Judging by their respective bases. Hydra & S.H.I.E.L.D.

Back