Which sites do you recommend not to get hit by taxes and VAT - asking for a UK friend...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lordnastrond

Super Freak
Reaction score
Which sites are least hard hit by customs?
As far as I know @Kit Chen and KGHobby are two good options [i lean towards Kit - he's great], just interested in knowing if there are any others.
How does SUGOTOYS and PopCultcha rate?
Any other website folks recommend.

Last edited:
Which sites are least hard hit by customs?
As far as I know @Kit Chen and KGHobby are two good options [i lean towards Kit - he's great], just interested in knowing if there are any others.
How does SUGOTOYS and PopCultcha rate?
Any other website folks recommend.
Add Gundamit to the list. They’re good for third party figures or non-HT figures and seem to often have the best price for InArt as well.

Add Gundamit to the list. They’re good for third party figures or non-HT figures and seem to often have the best price for InArt as well.
Awesome - great to hear customs doesn't come down on it like a tonne of bricks, and you are right it seems to have the best price for Inart - plus I had 40 quid in points I completely forgot about.
Just put my order on Ronald Weasley!
Thanks for the advice man, both on this page but also on the Weasley page, you're right there will be other Pattinson Batman figures, HP is more timeless.

This is Sugo’s terms

IMG_5211.png

Back