Statue [SIDESHOW] Madame Hydra Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [SIDESHOW] Madame Hyrda Comiquette

Madame who? :dunno
I honestly have no idea who she is
WHERE'S MY JEAN??

Same here, no clue who this character is & have to wonder about the timing of this release. With so many other more deserving characters yet to be done, and so many other characters about to splash the big screens via Hollywood, why release Madame Hydra now?

Does anyone care about this character at all?

HA! I knew it! No Selene! Dammit, SS!:mad:

cebollita_animated_onion-21.gif

Sorry Jinxy :( Unfortunately this one looks like the one that was teased some time ago.

I really hope we'll see her some day :1-1: (prefereably in this lifetime):monkey3

Lookin' alright. Just not into this character. I guess Viper was the one with the whip we saw digitized a while back.

Still waiting for YOU KNOW F-ING WHO.

Sorry Jinxy :( Unfortunately this one looks like the one that was teased some time ago.

I really hope we'll see her some day :1-1: (prefereably in this lifetime):monkey3

It hurts. Why, SS? WHY!?...:crying

Still waiting for YOU KNOW F-ING WHO.

Madelyne Pryor?:confused:

keeding!

Awww no worries Jinxxy. With them releasing in demand characters like Viper, Magik, and Lyra...Selene won't be far behind now. ;)

Lol! C-list characters FTMFW!:rock:lol

I don't think this is based off any specific artist, usually they would have their symbol in the preview.

Another lame Z list character to join Darkchylde and Venomsaurus collecting dust in Sideshows warehouse for many years to come.

Its almost as if they want to lose money based on some of their character choices, surely a Pheonix or Spider Woman comiquette would have been a better choice than this.

i was hoping for a rhino comiquette to join spiderman , venom and carnage :monkey2

Another lame Z list character to join Darkchylde and Venomsaurus collecting dust in Sideshows warehouse for many years to come.

Its almost as if they want to lose money based on some of their character choices, surely a Pheonix or Spider Woman comiquette would have been a better choice than this.

:goodpost:

This must mean we are getting much better things at the con??? Trying to find a positive to this piece ;)

You have to give them credit for going off the beaten path that every other company goes down. Just cause someone else is passionate about a character doesn't mean it is a bad choice just cause you don't like it.

Back