Statue [SIDESHOW] Madame Hydra Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, seriously?! Can you please PM me the listing my friend? :panic: that's great news! The only listing I found was for a used figure and he only ships to the US :(

Ok let me check. It's been there for days, lol I watch things everyday. Hehe be right back bro.

Sent! Hurry I was sure it was gone go get it! If I didn't have one I would have bought this a long time ago. Go go !!!! :panic: lmk if you got it! Welcome to the ex club on hydra!!!!

Thanks Bro! :panic: heheh I will definitely and thanks!!

Sent! Hurry I was sure it was gone go get it! If I didn't have one I would have bought this a long time ago. Go go !!!! :panic: lmk if you got it! Welcome to the ex club on hydra!!!!

I sent him a PM and asked if he would sell, let's see! *keeps fingers crossed*

Resurrecting a dead thread
My lcs had this for a steal, so how could I resist?

lKQlBfT.jpg

Damn, that's a good find! I wish I could find that at my lcs.

Fantastic pick-up! Very well painted. Tons of switch-out options. One of Sideshow's best. 1/4 scale or fail my @r$e. :)

Fantastic pick-up! Very well painted. Tons of switch-out options. One of Sideshow's best. 1/4 scale or fail my @r$e. :)

honestly I hated that statement and it killed the 1/5 line. Having both I can easily say that the 1/5 pieces put out during that time frame were superior to their 1/4 versions in terms of sculpt, paint app and character. That was really some great work.

Oh and congrats on Hydra, I agree she is a stunning piece. Cool find.

Back