Statue [SIDESHOW] Madame Hydra Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
____ the print look at all the other switch outs you get!!!! This looks amazing.

Meh. Even with all the other stuff, this is a pass for me. More power to those who like this, though.

So the regular comes with two switchout right hands, one holding a pistol and the other holding a whip, plus the open left had.

EX gives you all the above plus the switchout left hand holding the machine gun, alternate portrait, and the art print.

Good to see SS give their customers more bang for their buck. I love this piece and will be waiting to order.

I do think this piece is worthy of purchasing. I'm just not completely sure yet. So many other pieces in the $300 range and higher are coming out that I've already laid down the NRD on. I'd like to have her in my collection, but ya gotta draw a line somewhere, ya know?

madamehydracomiquette04.jpg

Boy she's got a bad case of gum disease. Look at all that tartar! :horror

I do think this piece is worthy of purchasing. I'm just not completely sure yet. So many other pieces in the $300 range and higher are coming out that I've already laid down the NRD on. I'd like to have her in my collection, but ya gotta draw a line somewhere, ya know?

Better start drawing that line Barb. :impatient:

Anyhoo, I'm not digging the face. For some reason the recent unmasked portraits have been lacking at least in my opinion.

Wow, I was almost sold on this until that pic of the teeth. Why on earth...!? I hope they tweak that before dispatch.

Wow, I was almost sold on this until that pic of the teeth. Why on earth...!? I hope they tweak that before dispatch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullseye
The exclusive portrait looks like she is a vampire? It's hard to tell on the iPhone.

From wikipedia: Viper is usually armed with various ray pistols and conventional handguns. She formerly possessed a teleportation ring. She has also used various other special weaponry, including poison-tipped throwing darts, knives, and whips. Inside the hollow caps of her teeth, which she had put on her canines to make them sharp and elongated, is a special poison to which she has an immunity.

Nice little bit of comic accuracy from SS. I wasn't aware of it until now.

She looks good, not going to lie. A tad awkward with the pose and all but still good. Would've been great if it was Selene...

onion_gifs_emoticons-26.gif

I love the pose and the body sculpt,VERY SEXY and very well executed, but I don't think any of the portraits really works here.

The EX head looks a little too weird and reminds me too much of Underworld Selene, and the regular portrait..well,.is she angry? sarcastic? defiant?

Nothing of the obove?

I think her face is too blank for that pose and doesn't really say anything to me. Just my opinion, of course.

Back