• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Further 10% off sale prices Site Wide @ DX Collectables - Hot Toys, Sideshow & More

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

maniyac

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
An Australian retailer I use to purchase my Hot Toys are making a dent in the collectables market and are gaining popularity over here in Australia.

After many orders with them I reched out to their support to modify an orders shipping info, during that correspondence they then gave me a discount code to get a further 10% off any listed prices (including sale items) on their website.

You can use this link or you can use the following code in your cart:

MANIYACMAN

I have managed to get the code to stack with other promo codes but some haven’t stacked, so you will just have to try your luck and take the best deal at the time.

DX Collectables are also running a promo on their rewards system where you will receive double DX Points on purchases until 20th of July 2022 AEST.

Usually its 5 points per $1 AUD spent but during the promo period it will be double the points.

That means 10 points for every $1 AUD spent! Until July 20th 2022 AEST.

Points do not expire & can be used on both in-stock and pre-order items, once you log-in you will see the rewards tab which gives the following conversion rates from points to credit on future purchase:

1000 Points gives you a reward of $10

2000 Points gives you a reward of $20

5000 Points gives you a reward of $50

10 000 Points gives you a reward of $100

Once I did the math I realised a single Hot Toy purchase with double points can get you a $100 discount on a future purchase, so this is actually a great deal!

Or for a smaller purchase during the double point promo $100 spend gets you a $10 credit (10% of the purchase price).

Also, don’t forget to add your birthday to your account for a bonus 1000 points on your birthday.

They have been the cheapest reliable supplier for hot toys I have found both locally and from contacts on FB, in HK etc. Unfortunately, their selection is a little low but they are working to expand thief stock as new figures are released, they use Ikon Collectables as their primarily supplier who I believe is the same supplier for other prominent Aussie retailers.

They also will take requests to see of they can source a figure for you at this link or this e-mail address.

I have found their customer service to be very good, willing to modify orders or price match competitors has been an easy process but I encourage people to try them for themselves and report back.

They do ship internationally but obviously the rates will vary so that could be a deal breaker for some of you but with the weaker Australian dollar, it may offset the shipping fees depending on your location.

I’ve gotten some incredible figures from these guys at a cheaper price than I’ve found anywhere else, so I hope this post means you can too.

Please note: I have reached out to the mods prior to making this post and received permission to create the post to hopefully assist some fellow collectors to add to their collection at some great prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back