Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone here have the friday the 13th part 3 PF? interested in getting it. What does it look like in person?

So I was going to use my $15 gc on 3 sideshow stands and then the estimate shipping came out to $26...this is a joke right? Not sure if I should order and hope the shipping quote gets fixed or not bother.

I won the planet of the apes cosbaby last year, paid 25$ to ship a 9$ item, I'm still in the hole, but darn it I won it, and it meant I got rid of my rock, I wanted my monkey. He sits proudly on my shelf with my books now :)

Just wait until it's over, it takes months to recover from the withdrawl symptoms. Staring endlessly at the SC site hoping for someone not to claim their prize so you still have a chance, typing useless info into the computer wishing for chat...and everthing sems to happen much slower when you tryto read..then the crash where yu try and restablish some form of normal sleeping pattern. once you'vr fully recovered, around September, it'll all start again.

yea the constant clicking and refreshing...waking up on the middle of the night to hop on chat in case of an awesome discussion going on the cold sweats of withdraw will hit you before you know it lol...its an addiction I tell you an addiction.

Just wait until it's over, it takes months to recover from the withdrawl symptoms. Staring endlessly at the SC site hoping for someone not to claim their prize so you still have a chance, typing useless info into the computer wishing for chat...and everthing sems to happen much slower when you tryto read..then the crash where yu try and restablish some form of normal sleeping pattern. once you'vr fully recovered, around September, it'll all start again.

Just what I needed - something else to obsess over. :yess:

:lol

yea the constant clicking and refreshing...waking up on the middle of the night to hop on chat in case of an awesome discussion going on the cold sweats of withdraw will hit you before you know it lol...its an addiction I tell you an addiction.

I see we're both having productive nights practicing our procrastination skills :hi5:

I'm loving the Star Wars trivia. I'm not good enough to win any other type of trivia. Keep more Star Wars coming, Chicky/Mistress! :)

if using the d word wins prizes my students would clean up on game shows! they know how to curse and use words like d bag with the best of them lol:rotfl

Yeah but context and application are key. I bet they haven't learned to control the power of creative cursing yet!

Hey can you get your class give you a a note to excuse you from grading the papers?

What I really like about Chicky is that she doesn't leave people out. It's nice to see.

Is everyone enjoying spook so far? I got a pre-order in, some booze in, and some great chats. Can't really complain.

Loving Spooktacular so far! I've never done a scavenger hunt before, so that one is really exciting for me.

Hey Chicky, any chance of premium format giveaways for The Dead??

i like any kind of trivia! but love horror trivia. in the end as long as its movie trivia it rocks!

So true...

igotarock.jpg

:rotfl

What I really like about Chicky is that she doesn't leave people out. It's nice to see.

Is everyone enjoying spook so far? I got a pre-order in, some booze in, and some great chats. Can't really complain.
Yes, she is an equal opportunity prize giver! :clap

I'm glad the trivia has a longer time frame this year, I missed almost every one last year either do to my poor timing or crappy typing skills. I still get most of them wrong, but at least I can try!

I'm just hoping that Undying carcass ex doesn't sell out before we can get one. We had to cancel and still can't quite do it. So maybe one can stay hidden in stock until we can. Wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

Back