Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are these worth the cash? Because from what I see in videos and the such, they're just... prints. Why are they going for 150$ and so on? I wanna get their Doom ones, but they seem pricy.

Are these worth the cash? Because from what I see in videos and the such, they're just... prints. Why are they going for 150$ and so on? I wanna get their Doom ones, but they seem pricy.
It's up to you. I have a handful and I like what I got. The Ghost Rider one especially.

It's up to you. I have a handful and I like what I got. The Ghost Rider one especially.
No, I mean what are they like? Are they literally just prints on normal, everyday paper? What's the reason why they cost so much? Is the paper special? Are they autographed by someone?

No, I mean what are they like? Are they literally just prints on normal, everyday paper? What's the reason why they cost so much? Is the paper special? Are they autographed by someone?
It is a print, I wouldn't say on normal paper. They are auto'd and have a limited number. I rarely see them sell out like some of the older ones did then jump significantly in price. With Alex Ross you'll be paying a premium.

It is a print, I wouldn't say on normal paper. They are auto'd and have a limited number. I rarely see them sell out like some of the older ones did then jump significantly in price. With Alex Ross you'll be paying a premium.
Hm, I see. I doubt I'll be spending the cash, but maybe the Alex Ross Doom one will tempt me too much one day. Thanks for the help!

1200_previewbanner_501386_Strange-1.jpg

I think they're overpriced. Other retailers like Bottleneck Gallery charge $60 for a 24x36, while Sideshow charges more for an 18x24.

I typically only buy Sideshow prints if I have rewards to knock the price down a little.

I think they're overpriced. Other retailers like Bottleneck Gallery charge $60 for a 24x36, while Sideshow charges more for an 18x24.

I typically only buy Sideshow prints if I have rewards to knock the price down a little.
Bottleneck can do cheaper because they used screen printed technique instead of giclee printing.

Back