Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1125_previewbanner_501013_GhostRiderPrint-1.jpg

I gotta wonder if a new figure is on the way.

Would love it if SSC created a Ghost Rider PF to go with this art print.

Attachments

• dark-side by vance kelly.jpg
    dark-side by vance kelly.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
picked up Sideshows Alex Garner Team Captain America Team Iron Man Fine Art Print Set.Not really a big Marvel Collector but I had a few Books in my collection that I figured would look good displayed together.

Attachments

• IMG_5035.JPG
    IMG_5035.JPG
    824.1 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_5024.JPG
    IMG_5024.JPG
    779.5 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_5045.JPG
    IMG_5045.JPG
    806.8 KB · Views: 101
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

My latest art print purchases. I love the aluminum Iron Man print. The colors really stand out. Would definitely get more aluminum prints in the future.

GOTGV2.jpg

IronMan_art.jpg

HTDYD.jpg

been buying these prints for a while now. Just curious what any of you would want to see in terms of prints, comic book covers? Personally i want to see more frank miller based prints. But if you had a choice what comic book cover or characters would you want to see more of?

been buying these prints for a while now. Just curious what any of you would want to see in terms of prints, comic book covers? Personally i want to see more frank miller based prints. But if you had a choice what comic book cover or characters would you want to see more of?

I would like to see Todd Mcfarlane Spiderman or Jim Lee X-Men - i did pick up the Ian McDonald SSC print that was inspired by the X-Men #1 foldout.

Mostly, I have been buying the SSC movie based prints like Olivia De Baradinas works with Wonder Woman/Leia/Ripley and other prints like Reeves Superman, Ghostbusters, Karate Kid.

I bought the Jeffrey Scott Campbell Spiderman/MJ to accompany the new SSC statue but I am suffering buyers remorse since it lacks the visual punch compared to all the other prints that are hanging on the wall - a smaller print would of sufficed.

It is not comic based, but I would like to see Game of Thrones prints.

I would like to see Todd Mcfarlane Spiderman or Jim Lee X-Men - i did pick up the Ian McDonald SSC print that was inspired by the X-Men #1 foldout.

Mostly, I have been buying the SSC movie based prints like Olivia De Baradinas works with Wonder Woman/Leia/Ripley and other prints like Reeves Superman, Ghostbusters, Karate Kid.

I bought the Jeffrey Scott Campbell Spiderman/MJ to accompany the new SSC statue but I am suffering buyers remorse since it lacks the visual punch compared to all the other prints that are hanging on the wall - a smaller print would of sufficed.

It is not comic based, but I would like to see Game of Thrones prints.

thanks appreciate it ill check these out. Curious what other pieces or comic book covers would make great wall art! any other suggestions? I agree on the Mcfarlane id love to see venom art

Back