Action Figure Sentinel Re: Edit Iron Man Figures 1/10 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sentinel (company): Iron Man figures - 6 inch scale

damn was hoping the war machine was a amorize ver, do like the armorize IM inhand alot. have it on the bleeding edge armory stand and looks cool, havent taken bleeding edge out yet tho looking forward to it.

I don't really follow this series but since I keep up with Japanese figure news, I saw photos of these being posted around from Sentinel's display during WonFest. Thought I'd share them for anyone who's keeping up with the series.

Based on people's guess, I'll be listing the following armors that were shown:

Extremis Armor - Unless I'm mistaken, the gold lining seems like an artistic choice

6wsN441.jpg

War Machine - Seems like one of the older versions mixed with the movie design

8ZktqWu.jpg

Marvel NOW! - The black and gold armor that Tony used fairly recently. Seems like liberties were taken with the design to differentiate it.

cnHIrWo.jpg

Iron Patriot - No confirmation yet if it's the Norman Osborn version. Alternatively, the shield could also indicate that this could be based on the "Civil War: What If?" design that Captain America wore in the comic.

X4DZbUf.jpg

Hulkbuster Armor - Again, seems like artistic liberties were taken to make the comic version look more "modern"

vDK38MX.jpg

I don't know much about this company but that War Machine is a Must have for me!!!!! Always loved the Bulky 90's design along with IM 2 WM mark 1!!! Might have to get it......if the price is right :D

War Machine looks really weird with the skinny waist area.

The HB looks a bit like the older onslaught character. Not exactly obviously. But it has that feel. IMO

The HB looks a bit like the older onslaught character. Not exactly obviously. But it has that feel. IMO

I can see what you mean actually! Definitely has that Onslaught vibe. :)

hoping to see a armor set sold so we can upgrade the armorize pentagon armor to the extremis. new feet, thigh and bicep armor and shoulder pads.

my problem now with this company is the first 2 pieces they did are in different scales... So I have no faith in buying these, I collect lines

my problem now with this company is the first 2 pieces they did are in different scales... So I have no faith in buying these, I collect lines

i think thats cuz its two diff lines. one the armorize the other the re:edit. all amorize will be in scale with eachother same as the re:edit.

i think thats cuz its two diff lines. one the armorize the other the re:edit. all amorize will be in scale with eachother same as the re:edit.

wait an see, playarts does the same thing and their still all over the place between two scales, no trust

wait an see, playarts does the same thing and their still all over the place between two scales, no trust

all the re:edits they just had on display were in scale with eachother yeah?

Damn that Black and Gold Ironman looks sexy! Its ashame i don't like that colour combo for Ironman, thats my fav Sentinel. Seeing as they're so expensive i can only afford one! Maybe ill go for the Extremis

Waists look so skinny on the normal armors, glaringly bad.

I can see what you mean actually! Definitely has that Onslaught vibe. :)

I'd love to see a well done onslaught myself. A hot toys version...man..lol

Anyway..these figures are pretty good. Not really in hot toys class, but most are not this early on. Takes a good 5 years to get good enough to make significant strides. But they look pretty good for what they are.

pls join me in spamming their facebook page with requests for a comic RE:Edit Ultron figure.... cuz that would be epic.:pray:

DAMN IT!!!! Why are they soooooooo damn expensive! ?!?!? I LOVE WAR MACHINE MK1 but that price is way to high :(

Back