Action Figure Sentinel Re: Edit Iron Man Figures 1/10 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sentinel (company): Iron Man figures - 6 inch scale

20150116142927_zpsykvtohns.jpg

Sentinel's engineering of the joints and attention to quality really makes them one of the best new Japanese toy companies around. I'm also glad the engineer of this figure carried over a similar design philosophy to this ironman from his previous figures. All of the sliding panels on this ironman has really brings up something new to good old tin head.

I know these aren't cheap, but I'm so stoked to finally have comic edition armors from someone other than hasbro.
These are pure joy.
I hope they make a dozen of them.

I'm really interested in seeing how the "armorize" Iron Man turns out.

I'll know soon as it's on its way to me for next week.

I'll know soon as it's on its way to me for next week.

get it yet? interested to hear how it is. have yet to see a vid review

pics review here-
千值練BLOG中文版: ARMORIZE 鋼鐵人 商品評測

IM armor experts is that the extremis armor? look it abit like it but seems a lil diff. love the bleeding edge fig but 200 bucks on aftermarket is way to expensive for what it is i think. i have the jushin liger figure by sentinel and its not incredible quality wise, not worth the price. high price must be due to limited numbers they make.

That armorize figure looks pretty cool. Steep price though.

At Toy Soul they let me play with the Armorize figure. Personally its shocking to see this thing going for like $100+ USD? Felt like a really well made Marvel Select...better materials, joints, and fit for sure but at that price i'd gladly take a 1:6 figure. Apologies for the negativity but this one didn't entice me long enough to even stay and finish building the figure.

Bleeding edge did look a lot better but unfortunately that one was locked behind a glass display.

I just don't understand the price.. Why the hell are they almost $200? They look great I'll give them that.

Also, here is the link to Bleeding Edge preorder: AmiAmi [Character & Hobby Shop] | RE:EDIT IRON MAN #01 Bleeding Edge Armor(Released)

The price is about right. We have been really luck with hot toys. They spread the production costs and licensing and engineering costs out becuase they do so many figures. But for a smaller company that's about right. For every major joint/articulation a figure has u can add 5-20 dollars to the cost. That's per unique figure. If they reuse the "buck" (the basic tooled structure) you can divide that number by the number of pieces that use it(as a rule of thumb). That said, it shows how fortunate we are that the owner of hot toys loves the figures enough to lose money occasionally on a figure. And how great at business and engineering they are. I've been around a lot of figure manufacturing companies and hot toys is light years ahead in business, finance and engineering. And better at just about everything else then everybody else (except customer service which is why having sideshow is a blessing)

get it yet? interested to hear how it is. have yet to see a vid review

pics review here-
å�ƒå€¼ç·´BLOGä¸*文版: ARMORIZE 鋼é�µäºº 商å“�評測

IM armor experts is that the extremis armor? look it abit like it but seems a lil diff. love the bleeding edge fig but 200 bucks on aftermarket is way to expensive for what it is i think. i have the jushin liger figure by sentinel and its not incredible quality wise, not worth the price. high price must be due to limited numbers they make.

Want:drool

Strangely, the bleeding edge armor is taller than the armorize figure even though both are slated as the same height of 18cm.

1421844791071.jpg

For those interested...its the pentagon armor.

In that comparison shot I do prefer the Bleeding Edge armor. The gimmick of being able to remove and add parts to the armories armor is pretty neat though. In reality I'll probably geek out looking at these until they're released and then pass on them. :lol

When are they due for release or are they just at the prototype stage (the grey ones)?

Oh God yes..... Yes.... Yes

Looks like HT finally has some Iron Man competition.

Back