Action Figure ZD Toys 1:10 scale Iron Man?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking of selling my Figuarts iron man collection and replacing it with zd toys

Mark 50 prototype
DVueVIj.jpg

vp3I6H1.png

90FDLOX.png

Mk42 came in today, pretty good all around. Maybe a touch to the warm side on the gold but not too far off, a lot of figures and statues have been worse. Mine has a borked right shoulder so I'll be looking for a replacement. The joint is glued solid at 90º and it wont stay pushed in either. First QA issue I've had though with all the current 1/10 releases

3lmfSSV.jpg

Mark 1 has arrived, pretty solid. This one is made of softer plastic with a dull finish on the paint, at least the armor pieces. Helps the detail pieces not snap off I guess. Proportions seem a bit off in the torso, and it really feels the lack of a bicep swivel as it makes it so you can't do much with the chunky arms cause of the flamethrower bits are always hitting the legs. Still lot of great detail and paint weathering, will look fine in the HoA. I may try to carve out the eye holes at some point though

Some shots with the Figuarts (which costs $100+)
Zz6XMGd.jpg

EGsYKLr.jpg

OYdSg69.jpg

5LURFCI.jpg

43 arrived, the PO for this briefly blipped into existence on OSK. Never even saw it on KG. Not a hard release obviously, just a repaint.

Still it really impresses me the depth of paint these guys are able to get. For a step above Marvel Legends price, it doesn't have the engineering of the Three Zero but it doesn't look that far off from arms length

yLM3n5u.jpg

TZ abd ZD
PL23YNW.jpg

TZ and ZD 43 and 42
cYylU9L.jpg

VoWmDpV.jpg

tF2rwoG.jpg

Considering the TZ is basically a mini Hot Toy, definitely can't compare in the full range of articulation, but for basic poses and looking sharp its hard to want more for the price
jUMQH9I.jpg

2x7ED0o.jpg

I've got the ZD War Machine mk1 on the way from KG as well, not an armor I am a huge fan of but for the price I'm game

Last edited:
War Machine Mk 1, another solid release. Like the Mk1 Iron Man it looses a bit of premium look without the gloss paint, but still gets the details right and then some for the price (~$40). Never loved this armor enough to spend on the higher end versions but this is a nice one to have, same with the Mk 4 and Mk 5 in the HoA

The gun is soft plastic and doesn't pivot at all, fyi. The forearm guns are removable

ZrJMmC8.jpg

0GJrs6t.jpg

YBvlOx1.jpg

IV7bDaY.jpg

o4mHyXe.jpg

XFKrKwd.jpg

I think I'm going all in on this line. Very good value for the price. I have the Mark I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII and XLII and have been pretty happy with all of them, but just a bit disappointed with the Mark I. Just ordered the 43, War Machine, Iron Monger, 50, 85, and rescue as well. Too good to pass up as these prices.

This looks insane and another win for ZD Toys.

ZD Toys are by far the best figure manufacturer I've ever seen on the pricing side.

They are very cheap, but look incredibly premium and the cherry on top is that they are officially licensed too and not KO's!

Back