SDCC HT what's expected and any Surprises???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow die hard would be cool. Hans and of course Mcclain.

Rememeber guys, HT hasn't had their Asian Toy Fairs yet. They won't blow their whole load just yet. I wouldn't expect a whole lot from them since traditionally they don't pull out all the stops for Toy Fair like most American Toy companies do.

HT will save the surprises for Asian Toy Fair

Really?!?! I remember everyone being disappointed by their showing at the Asian Toy Fairs because they'd already seen it all at SDCC. All they showed at the Toys Fairs were cards announcing Sleepy Hollow, Cannibal Jack 2.0 and Joker 2.0.

Wasnt Batman Begins scarecrow and Demon an Asian toy fair thing?

I know of at least one un-announced DC figure from HT, but I'm not expecting it to show up at SDCC

May be wrong of course

Wasnt Batman Begins scarecrow and Demon an Asian toy fair thing?

I know of at least one un-announced DC figure from HT, but I'm not expecting it to show up at SDCC

May be wrong of course

They were the con exclusive, but not a reveal there.

Last year at SDCC HT had Jack Joker and the Batmobile, Black Spider-man, and maybe one or two other new items previewed there. Then at the Asian con they showed Keaton Batman, the 2.0 Teaser poster, and a little more. So they do hold back some for the Asian show, but they will definatley show some new stuff.

And you better tell your favorite DC mod what you know :tap :lol

Hot Toys blew there load of figures last year at SDCC and i think they will do the same again.

Well prob see all the Avengers on display, TDKR series and Hopefully AC Batman, thats what im looking foward to!

But i really would like to see some Back To The Future info! The Bat? Some cool announcments would be pretty steller.

Yeah exactly. The only thing shown at Hong Kong toy fair were some announcment cards, some cool looking dioramas (not for sale) hilighting the figures, and some wacky crazy ironman customs. Thats it.

Oh wait, they DID debut TWO figures. The Classic Predator. I remember, cause if you pre-ordered at the fair, you would get the exclusive skull. Oh and the previewed the AVP Samurai Predator as well with the 100X cooler alien mountain base.

Expected
Avengers-Iron Man, Cap, Thor, Fury, Widow, Hawkeye, Hulk, Loki
Batman: DK & DKR -- Batman, Joker, Tumbler, BatPod, Bat Flyer
'89 Batman -- Batmobile
PotC -- Angelica
Star Wars -- Anakin
Tron --Sam on Cycle

Also Hoping to see...
DKR -- Catwoman, Bane
Batman Returns -- Catwoman, Penguin
Star Wars -- Han, Leia
Terminator -- Chrome endo
TRON -- Quorra
Robocop -- Robocop, Cain

Would be Thrilled if...
Rocky -- Rocky I, III, IV, Apollo, Clubber, Drago (new headsculpts and fight damaged change-o)
Predator -- Dillon, Blaine, Mac, new Elder
BttF -- Marty (retro, modern and future), Doc, DeLorean
Michael Jackson -- Smooth Criminal
Enter the Dragon -- Jim Kelly, John Saxon
Terminator -- TX
PotC -- Barbossa
Robocop -- ED
Star Wars -- Lando, Arena Padme, Qui Gon, Obi-Wan, Mace Windu and a preview of more humans/humanoids such as Darth Talon, Aayla Secura, etc. designed to either compete head-to-head with or complement the SS line.

Would Be Truly Amazing
Blade Runner -- Deckard, Roy, Rachel, Pris
Matrix -- Neo, Trinity, Morpheus, Smith, Twin, Niobe, Persephone, Merovingian
Ultraviolet -- Violet
5th Element -- Leeloo, Dallas
Batman & Robin -- Batman, Robin, Mr. Freeze, Batgirl, Poison Ivy
X-Men United -- Wolverine, Cyclops, Jean Grey, Storm, Nightcrawler, Magneto, Xavier, Rogue, Mystique, Deathstryke
LotR -- Fellowship, Arwen, Galadriel, GtW, Lurtz, Saruman, etc.

Last edited:
Expected
Avengers-Iron Man, Cap, Thor, Fury, Widow, Hawkeye, Hulk, Loki
Batman: DK & DKR -- Batman, Joker, Tumbler, BatPod, Bat Flyer
'89 Batman -- Batmobile
PotC -- Angelica
Star Wars -- Anakin
Tron --Sam on Cycle

I'd be extremely happy with your first group of expectations by itself!

Back