ROTS Clone mini busts.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth Loki said:
You're not getting Jango? I'm trying my best to stay far away from this line. I already got one that wasn't related to my ships but if I only collect EU related characters I should be OK. Thank god I'm not a completist.

Nope, no Jango either. As much as I'd like to get them all, I have to limit what I get. I am probably even going to pass on the older Mace in hopes they do another one with his saber instead of the armless one already out that I am not that crazy about.

Yeah I don't really dig the armless busts either. That's why I love the bust ups. They are a cheap alternative and look amazing for what they are and cost.

The bust ups are cool. I have all the Ep 3 Clones except Gree which is going for nutty prices on ebay. I have the Ep2/CW clones coming later this year.

My Utapau came today, and I got my 501st last week, so I set them up to pose with their brother, the Shocktrooper.

is the visor on the shocktrooper dull compared to the other clones? Or is it just mine?

Back