ROTS Clone mini busts.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gran3131

Super Freak
Reaction score
Alright who is getting them and how many do you plan on getting. I put a couple different pre-orders in to make sure that I got one of each. Will be intersting to see how many pre-orders are cancelled.

2 blue ones comming from SWS, should arrive on wednesday.

Still hoping for a shocktrooper, anyone have one they dont need?

I'd like to aquire an orange (Utapau) one, but being out here in the stix, I know my chances are next to nil (or will end up being really expensive)...

I'd also like a SDCC Shocktrooper, but again...we're talkin' expensive here.

Maybe I'll wait til C-IV and see if anyone's unloading anything...

when I first realize these busts, the orange was already sold out everywhere and therefore I had to order a 6 case box, including 3 whites, 2 blues and 1 orange from Mike (Razorsedge)

Toe sent me the shocktrooper for a fair price (thanks again Toe) and now I am waiting for these 6 case to arrive. Will be cool on my shelf :maul

Gran3131 said:
Alright who is getting them and how many do you plan on getting. I put a couple different pre-orders in to make sure that I got one of each. Will be intersting to see how many pre-orders are cancelled.

Are you saying these were over-allocated?

So far, I've got one each of the 501st and Utapau clones on order from Alter Ego. I think a lot of people ordered a case to make sure they got theirs and will probably try and unload the extras on eBay. I'm guessing I'll be able to get the white one for cheap. I went to SDCC, so I was able to get the Shocktrooper.

I have a blue one coming from Razor's Edge..... should be later this month. I just wanted one, and seeing as though the orange was too rare for me to have.... I went with the 501st! :lol

I ordered a set of three from Razor's Edge when they first went up, so I thankfully didn't have to resort to getting a whole case just for the orange one (I am not an army builder). I just wanted one of each and it looks like I should get them unless GG doesn't fill all of the orders, as is apparently happening here and there.

I bought an Utapah trooper from........hell, I can't even remember it was so long ago. I know it was his last one because they didn't have it a few hours after I ordered it. I'm hoping to use it as trade bait as I think I want the Mara Jade bust (I know, I know). I hope they continue with more EU characters and I think I will only collect them. I love the EU and they rarely get any love in the collecting world.

I figured I'd get the case and just cover myself. Not to mention I knew a couple guys who wanted the extras.

Anybody get their order cancelled for these clones? It sounds like some people over at RS have received bad news from a few retailers who didn't end up receiving their entire order of clones from GG. Allocation problems--some only got enough to fill 1/3 of their orders. Hadn't heard anybody here with that problem, but I thought I would check, since this is a Sideshow board and not a Gentle Giant one, and the info might not get posted. So I thought I would ask--anybody have any bad (or good) news to report?

I have a case ordered from Mike and I presume we will not have any problem. Unfortunately,he said that he will be on vacation and would send my package only after 12th september. I will sell 2 of the busts and will keep the remaining

:D :D :D
image1112.jpg

image1118.jpg

I've heard nothing, but since I got the last one at Brian's Toys, if he gets short shipped, I know I'm out.

Back